Help with RMA

Hello everyone,

I bought the CSL Elite Starter Set on 27.08.2019. I received it on 29.08.2019. After about 3 hours of use the Wheel Base wouldn't turn on again. After checking in with technical support I received a RMA label on 02.09.2019. The damaged wheel based was reached Fanatec on 03.09.2019. After not hearing anything for 2 days after that I enquired at Sales department what the status of my RMA was. On 05.09.2019 I received the answer that my replacement has gone into shipping and that I should receive the Tracking ID for the package on the same day.

It's been nearly a week now and I have neither received a Tracking ID or the replacement package itself. During the last week I've tried to contact the sales support via Mail, Facebook and Telephone, of which all enquiries are left unanswered to date.
Maybe someone here can help me?

Best

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi Christian,

It looks like the sales team sent you a message today, explaining that a system error unfortunately caused a shipping delay.

You should receive further information soon. Please continue to communicate directly with the sales team via email.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Dom