Black Friday: Save 200,- on a CSW V2 Bundle with two rims

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
We created a special bundle for all new owners of a ClubSport Wheel base. Get the Formula and the BMW steering wheel for just 299,95 and get an invite code to buy the CSW V2 at the discounted price of 524,95.

The price of the CSW V2 will be increased soon and current availability (March 2015) might be postponed again as well so secure your ClubSport Bundle right away at that great price.

And if you also need a sturdy and fully adjustable cockpit at an unbeatable price, you can grab the CSL Seat for just 199,95 over the weekend.

The Black Friday sale will last until next Monday or until we run out of stock.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Looks like the CSL Seat never was available in Europe. I saw the offer before it was posted on Facebook and the Blog, but it said from the beginning: "This offer is no longer available"

I would have loved to get one...

Edit: Now it is available and I bought one :)
  • I also picked up Black Friday clubsport wheel deal :D
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited November 2014
    Hi Thomas,

I love you and your team and Fanatec :)
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    I love you, too
    :x
  • Will the new console specific steering wheels also be PC compatible like the CSRE was with the 360 and PC?
    Will the new console specific steering wheels also be PC compatible like the CSRE was with the 360 and PC?
    This cannot be confirmed at this point. We are trying, though.
  • I would jump all over this, if either one of the wheels works on the Xbox One. I shall continue waiting. :)>-
  • wow very nice bundle
  • This is a great deal if the Xbox one wheel doesn't work on PC/PS3 but if it does I don't need 2 other rims.

Thomas, if we already have a V2 on order will these rims ship right away, or March?
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Has anyone had hands on experience with the CSL Wheel Stand?  The seat sounds like a great deal however I don't have the space for it unfortunately. 
  • I ordered the Black Friday Clubsport Wheel Deal , when do I get the Invite code ???

• I've been watching (and waiting) entire yesterday's evening for getting the bundle and I got it today's morning. My order is already on the way. Without expecting it I purchased the ClubSport Pedals V2 beginning of this week also. Now waiting for the invitation code to complete my set.

Thank you Fanatec Team!!!
  • Wow!!! and thanks for the offer guys, just placed my order for the wheel rims and csl seat and super excited. 

I ordered the Black Friday Clubsport Wheel Deal , when do I get the Invite code ???

We will send those codes next week. Pricing and shipping date will not change before you can place your order.
  • I ordered the Black Friday Clubsport Wheel Deal , when do I get the Invite code ???

We will send those codes next week. Pricing and shipping date will not change before you can place your order.

Thank you Thomas !

• Hi Thomas,

I have an order for the v2 wheel base with the formula rim that is due to dispatch in early Dec, I came on the site today to try and get the BMW rim added to my order and saw this deal. Ideally I would like to cancel my forumla rim order and order both rims at this black Friday price.

I have contacted support but am unsure whether anyone will get back to me until Monday when I believe the price will end.

If I was to order the rims at this price now, do you think ammending my original order would be possible on Monday? Don't want to miss out on this. :)

Many thanks
  • Hi Kev,

I did the same! Called yesterday to cancel the clubsport Formula Rim and went with this deal. Was no problem, I will get the money back from the Formula wheel. The only disadvantage right now is that i had to pay the delivery cost twice. Thats because I have two orders. One with the CSW v2(+cancelled Formula rim) and the other with the Black Friday deal. I sent them a message asking if they can combine both orders. I'm waiting for a response.

So yeah i would say you can order the Black Friday Deal and cancel the other wheel on monday!

Good luck!

• Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for that, much appreciated. I'll just order this bundle now and speak to somebody about the delivery costs next week. I'd like to recieve the rims with the wheel base anyway.

Cheers
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited November 2014
    Hi Kev,

My experience with customer services has been really positive. They are fast, polite, understanding and want to help their customers get the right products/package.

I think overall we are very lucky to have such great interaction with Thomas and the team, they are really flexible and really do try to accommodate their user base.

I think Thomas really wants you to get the package that's right for you, even if that causes him and/or the team a little extra work, It's actually very humbling and and impressive.

I am actually holding off this generation of consoles (but have spent €1500 euro with fanatec on fanatec products in the last 3 weeks) until Thomas announces a compatible wheel, then I will invest even more money with fanatic and a console they support. Currently (technically) Thomas holds the key and will decide which console I will invest with for the next 10 years.

I think he knows a lot of people are in a similar position and therefore he really does try and wants to provide us all with great products, and the right products.

At least that's been this girls experience!
    So after all that has been said... Thomas... I ordered the carbon F1 rim in my order, could you throw in a BMW rim for half price ;) (jk)

Edit
    << For those that didn't get the joke about the half price wheel, I'm merely joking. I have purchased a beautiful €1500 complete package from fanatec in the last 3 weeks that is due to be delivered shortly. I will buy a second wheel (and more) when Thomas announces console wheels. His products are wonderful and deserved of paying full price for Xx
  • Hi Kev,

My experience with customer services has been really positive.

I think overall we are very lucky to have such great interaction with Thomas and the team, they are really flexible and really do try to accommodate their user base.

I think Thomas really wants you to get the package that's right for you, even if that causes him and/or the team a little extra work, It's actually very humbling and and impressive.

I am actually holding off this generation of consoles until Thomas announces a wheel, currently he technically holds who I will invest with for the next 10 years and overall it's likely he will decide which platform I invest in. I think he knows a lot of people are in my position and he really wants to give them not only great projects, but the right products.

At least that's this girls experience!
    So after all that has been said... Thomas... I ordered the carbon F1 rim, any chance you could throw in a BMW rim for half price ;) (jk) x
    I'm in the exact same boat, i recently ordered the carbon with the v2 base, but now that the black friday deal came, I really want to keep the carbon(which already was delivered) and get the bmw at the price difference for the friday deal. I sent them a message, but like others, don't think i will hear back until its too late. At this point, i would rather have the 2 rims at a little extra cost from the price of the carbon than just the carbon. But would be great if the deal could be amended to include the carbon instead for $370. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here >_<
  • Nice try and good luck guys.
  • Hi Thomas, I made an order BMW steering wheel with V2 Base, as I have not received anything,can I cancel the BMW wheel and place a new order for the offer of Black Friday BMW + F1?

Thanks!!!!
  • That is an excellent deal from Fanatec, really nice !

I ordered the CSW B v2 plus Porsche 918RSR wheel and I am really happy with my choice :)

However next year I would like to buy the Formula Rim as it looks very cool  B-)

Maybe Thomas can solve this dilemma many customers are facing by offering the Formula Rim for sale at a discounted price for customers that now purchase the CSW v2 + one other wheel ?

Just a thought   :)>-
  • edited November 2014
    Hi Thomas, I made an order BMW steering wheel with V2 Base, as I have not received anything,can I cancel the BMW wheel and place a new order for the offer of Black Friday BMW + F1?

Thanks!!!!
    I answer, because I have already changed.

Send them the request using the "your account / your orders" with your order number and it will change in a moment, paying the difference.

I hope Essert was helpful.

Greetings.
  • edited November 2014
    Hi Thomas, I made an order BMW steering wheel with V2 Base, as I have not received anything,can I cancel the BMW wheel and place a new order for the offer of Black Friday BMW + F1?

Thanks!!!!

Send them the request using the "your account / your orders" with your order number and it will change in a moment, paying the difference.

Greetings.

Thanks Gianfranco, I finally bought the offer of the two rings and I have asked them to cancel the previous order and the return of the money.

Thanks and regards.
  • Hi Thomas,

I have an order for the v2 wheel base with the formula rim that is due to dispatch in early Dec, I came on the site today to try and get the BMW rim added to my order and saw this deal. Ideally I would like to cancel my forumla rim order and order both rims at this black Friday price.

I have contacted support but am unsure whether anyone will get back to me until Monday when I believe the price will end.

If I was to order the rims at this price now, do you think ammending my original order would be possible on Monday? Don't want to miss out on this. :)

Many thanks

Thanks!!!!

Greetings.

Thanks Gianfranco, I finally bought the offer of the two rings and I have asked them to cancel the previous order and the return of the money.

Thanks and regards.
    I'm in the same boat. Would like to add the BMW rim to my Formula black/Shifter order.  Contacted support but haven't heard.  I don't want to cancel/reorder and lose my queue as the shifter avail now shows Feb.  Glad your order was revised easily enough though.  Here's hoping we get contacted to take advantage of this offer!

Fritz
  • I would just like to say what fantastic support I had from the Fanatec
    team with getting the rim order change and postage costs sorted out.
    Everything I requested has been sorted with no fuss whatsoever. Thanks guys, most appreciated!!
    Hi Thomas,

Many thanks

• I want to join you in the positive feedback, the guys and gals at Fanatec have been amazing from my experience. They respond super fast and come up with solutions to comply with my wishes, both changing and adding to my order(s).

Thanks again Fanatec.
    I would just like to say what fantastic support I had from the Fanatec
    Everything I requested has been sorted with no fuss whatsoever. Thanks guys, most appreciated!!
  • Hi Thomas,

Many thanks

Thanks!!!!

Greetings.

Thanks and regards.
    I'm in the same boat. Would like to add the BMW rim to my Formula black/Shifter order.  Contacted support but haven't heard.  I don't want to cancel/reorder and lose my queue as the shifter avail now shows Feb.  Glad your order was revised easily enough though.  Here's hoping we get contacted to take advantage of this offer!

Fritz
    Well, well, well.  Many positive returns for us all!  Got word from support early this morning, my order was changed to reflect the awesome deal.  Payment sent - my Christmas tree awaits!  Thank you so much for the amazing deal:  now my new rig will have two GT options, a formula option, a fantastic dual shifter option, and one amazing base.  

Can't wait to see the FEDEX man.  Can't.  Wait.

Fritz

...and as soon as I receive, I will offer up the V2 code.  It will be US region.  
  • I would just like to say what fantastic support I had from the Fanatec
    Hi Thomas,

Many thanks

Mine was also sorted out with an quick response back from the fanatec support team.