Live Chat

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
Hello everybody and a happy 2015!

We have great plans for 2015 and there will be plenty of exciting new products coming up. Some of them expected and others will be a surprise.

I cannot give you more details or a timeline about a specific product but things are going smoothly and I am sure that we will make many people happy in 2015.

The first change is not a new product but a new service. Some of you might have noticed that it is now possible to directly chat with our technical support team.

This chat is available almost everyday. We even have been online during the Christmas holidays so in case you have any technical problem we want to make sure that you get immediate response.

We are now working to expand the service to answers sales and order questions as well in order to give you the best service possible.

All the best,

Thomas

Comments

• Thanks a lot for this greats news and happy 2015 for all Fanatec team.

• live chat is good for all the impatient people on here, me included. 
  • I've tried it twice already, works great.
  • Awesome Thomas. Can't wait to find out the new stuff. Keep up the great work!
  • Great news Thomas. Would benefit loads of people!
    Also, is it possible to create or make this an OPEN forum in stead off blog. So we all can post stuff about Fanatec gear, like rig setup, wheel settings per game etc...
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
  • Can't wait to see what is to come!  Love my Fanatec gear!  

Happy New Year Fanatec Team!
  • Happy New Year to Fanatec and Staff.

Live chat is a great service and a welcomed addition, thank you. Looking forward to new goodies for 2015.
  • I can see PS4 Compatibility happening in 2015....he'll make loads off people happy....wild guess, but not to far off I think.
  • Hate to be that guy Thomas BUT PLEASE GIVE US A MONTH of when something will be announced, not released.
  • I dont see the Live Chat option... Where do i find it?
  • Grimey,

It's on the right side of the webshop page. Towards the top in a big red box.
  • Great news Thomas. Would benefit loads of people!
    Also, is it possible to create or make this an OPEN forum in stead off blog. So we all can post stuff about Fanatec gear, like rig setup, wheel settings per game etc...
    Yes we need a proper forum!
  • Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited January 2015
    I dont see the Live Chat option... Where do i find it?

I don't see it either?

Now I do that it's the next day.

• That is a good service to provide. Hopefully your tech guys won't be too busy. Happy New Year to you, too, Thomas, and everyone at Fanatec. 
  • Absolutely love the V2 CSW on the PS3, It's taken games to a whole new level, hoping and preying they make it compatible with the PS4 in time for project cars.
  • Chat worked great when my BMW rim decided to give up. I had a RM-number within an hour.

Looking forward to new products.
  • Fingers crossed for PS4 comparability. Would be nice for all platforms to be included.
  • LOL i still dont see it on US webshop page.
  • Not on Aussie webshop either.
  • Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited January 2015
    LOL i still dont see it on US webshop page.

I did see it a huge red outlined box but no longer see it. maybe it is not offered at all times and is only available when the service is active?

And is visible this Fri AM?

• Please help. V2 wheel will not turn on. Power brick is green and when I hit the start button the power brick starts to make a faint buzzing sound. No light turn on the base at all. I hope Fanatec has a quick solution for this. No reply from Fanatec as of yet. 
  • GREAT news I found out why my wheel didnt not work and was doing this. We prob should sticky this somewhere. I had my wheel plugged into a usb 3.0 hub. I never would have thought that would have been the problem but it was. As soon as I plugged it into the usb 2.0 it began flashing a blue light and I loaded the updated firmware and BINGO it WORKS! I really thought I had a bricked wheel. No to download some racing games on the new rig I just finished building last night. WOO HOO!!!!
  • Hey all!

Yes i can confirm this.
    In the Christmas holidays i was Chatting with the support at 23 o'clock (German Time) :)
    I could not believe it ^^
    Fanatec was my Santa Claus lol ;)

Greetz at all

Marcel

• bonsoir je recherche un code invit pour commander.
  • GREAT news I found out why my wheel didnt not work and was doing this. We prob should sticky this somewhere. I had my wheel plugged into a usb 3.0 hub. I never would have thought that would have been the problem but it was. As soon as I plugged it into the usb 2.0 it began flashing a blue light and I loaded the updated firmware and BINGO it WORKS! I really thought I had a bricked wheel. No to download some racing games on the new rig I just finished building last night. WOO HOO!!!!
    CSW v1 works perfectly fine on USB 3.0, has the compatibility gone in reverse for the v2?
    CSW v1 works perfectly fine on USB 3.0, has the compatibility gone in reverse for the v2?
    I am not saying that this is the case for all. But for me it seemed to fix my issue. I do know that the mother board I am using MSI x99 ACK Gaming 9. That the USB 3.0 has a 5v output which may have something to do with it. But not sure. I am just glad my wheel is working.  :D
  • Did my update also on USB 3.0 port, no problemo!
  • now that Forza 6 is announced, hopefully they get the Xbox rims out soon so we can finish 5 before 6 releases 
  • Nice work Thomas. A sales and order service would be good also.

Hoping on a Xbox rim in time for pCars.