Live Chat

Comments

• Stupid question
    Where do I type in the code for the wheelbase?
    I feel like I've been searching every where in here.
    Thanks.
  • Don't type anywhere. Login on Fanatec site and purchase the base...code is linked to your account!!!!!
  • Where do I find this live chat?
    I wanted to change my delivery address, but logging a support ticket and clicking submit I get the following errror
    "Notice: Error: DATA not accepted from server! in /home/fanatec/www/htdocs/system/library/mail.php on line 394"

• Servus Thomas, noch immer steht die "neue" Wheelbase OHNE Lenkrad für die XBOX ONE bei mir. 

Noch bin ich nicht ganz angepisst, da das Rennspiel "Project CARS" erst im März rauskommt (ist auch für das Spiel ne schlechte Zeit um Geschäft zu generieren, da da der Sommer anfängt). 

Ich hoffe dringest, dass bis zum Release des Spiels auch das entsprechende Lenkrad bestellbar und auch geliefert wird!

Bitte teil Deinen Kunden doch mit wie der Zeitplan aussieht.

Viele Grüße, Alexander 
    PS. als Empfehlung möchte ich Dir sagen: Du solltest ein absolut wertiges Lenkrad für die XBOX ONE verkaufen. Das Lenkrad für die Elite Wheelbase war nicht das was Deine Kunden erwartet haben. 
  • Where do I find this live chat?
    I wanted to change my delivery address, but logging a support ticket and clicking submit I get the following errror
    "Notice: Error: DATA not accepted from server! in /home/fanatec/www/htdocs/system/library/mail.php on line 394"

Thomas said live chat is only for tech support currently. Sales and order support to follow. Refer to his blog post.
  • I'd really like to see a new pedalset. Like, separate pedals, which you can buy individually, and as pack (cheaper together :D). And with reinforced load cell system, cause I have a very heavy foot and I broke another LC module few days ago :P (That's my third!) in my V1. I don't want to buy V2 cause it's the same system. 
    Thomas, do you guys consider making something like that, something for example similar to Niels Heusinkveld Pedals, but maybe a bit cheaper?
  • My 11 mm drive belt has failed and I con not find a replacement. Help?
  • Hello Thomas,
    Hope you are well.
    I have a CSR wheel which I purchased when they were first released.
    Due to circumstances I have not really been able to use it properly until now.
    I am setting up a rig and was wondering about the firmware on the wheel.
    I am not able to check which version it has at the moment but I am sure it is very old.
    Is it recommended to upgrade the firware and should it be upgraded to the latest version.
    Tks very much.
    Grant
  • My 11 mm drive belt has failed and I con not find a replacement. Help?
    talk to a copy-machine repair shop??? perhaps a vaccume repairman as well???
  • I hope you are working on a direct drive wheel, around 1500 euros you could sell a lot in the EU. Importing an Accuforce adds a lot of additional costs (VAT, duty fees). 
  • Hi Guys.
    I'm still waiting for your new products. March has arrived...any announcement date?
  • Hi Guys.
    I'm still waiting for your new products. March has arrived...any announcement date?
    Mee too. I would buy a DD wheel. Sholud i wait for a Fanatec solution or i should build an OSW or buy an Accuforce? Are you planning to release a DD wheel in this year or not?
  • Hi Guys.
    Mee too. I would buy a DD wheel. Sholud i wait for a Fanatec solution or i should build an OSW or buy an Accuforce? Are you planning to release a DD wheel in this year or not?
    I wouldn't put too much faith in unannounced future products, even if they did announced this year, it probably wouldn't be till early 2016 that they would possibly start to become available. If you want a DD, just get something that's already available.. or you can wait and see, you're choice :/
  • i am new and would like a wheel with the new base ....... read that in June and can run errands or am I not right?
  • Hallo zusammen,ich hätte eine Frage.Wird fanatec base v1 das neue f1 2015 Spiel unterstützen?
  • Hi, sorry for disturb, i have a 911 turbo s, with pedals, never i have update firmware , is like when i have buy in the decembre 2012. Now   i have  buy project cars for ps4, but not find the way to connected to the game the sterling wheels is connected but not respond the buttom, how can i do? thankc in advance.
    My regards
    Marco
  • Just hook everything up to your pc, download the drivers on the 'download' page, homepage first. Unpack the driver pack with WinRaR or WinZip or equal program.
    Boot up the driver by clicking on the 'F' symbol...click update firmware and the program will recognize your setup by itself and update it.
    Hook it up to your PS4, DON'T PUT IT IN PS3 MODE, and push the remapped X button on the wheel and your good to go!
  • I really need help, I am not very computer savvy and need help getting my CSR Wheel working on my PS4 to play Pcars, I am stuck at getting the drivers into my wheel, I've research YouTube followed the steps, but am stuck on the firmware updater, as it wants me to install my drivers, well I can't seem to manage that, or what PW1, PW2 or PW3 is, do I need values for these? how do I get the driver I need? what version as I am not sure if I have the correct one. My computer is 32 bit, the firmware on my wheel is 701 at the moment and I am very frustrated by this whole process.

If there is anyone that can help, I would really appreciate it, but need a step by step,,,,please don't assume when responding that I'll know what or how...when someone says..just install this or that lol

Thanks in advance

Greg

• edited June 2015
    If you already tried downloading and installed one. Delete it first. Do so by programmes/software, remove. Restart pc. Then you'll need the driver 32bit V205, here: http://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/racing-wheels/forza-motorsport-csr-wheel-eu.html
    Click download AS and place it on your desktop.
    Unpack the zip file. And double click the driver icon and click yes.
    After you managed this I'll help further.
  • I just got the gt2 wheel and downloaded the latest driver v 226 and I can't seem to get the wheel to work on my Play station 4 every time I go to the wizard to install it it wants repair and when it dose I my wheel dose light up
  • The support chat seems to be gone since some weeks... too bad! What happened?
    It's been there, Daniel. I used it yesterday. They responded within about 5 minutes. I was going to use it last week but used the Support request form instead. They have hours of operation. Germany, probably from 8-4 local time week days? When they are off line, the red chat window is not available. 
    Support chat is still live. Please check again.
  • Hey guys-

Total newb and I need your help. I just received my v2 base, v3 pedals, and universal xbox one hub and rim a few days ago. I set everything up, downloaded drivers 64 bit v226 (not sure if i should have gone with 64 or 32 bit) and flashed the base to FW 116 and the pedals to 1.12 I believe.

I have tried reflashing and calibrating both the wheelbase and the pedals many times and the pedals still will not register in-game (forza motorsport 6 as well as horizon 2). The wheel works fine in game, but not the pedals. I know both the items work, as evident from the function tests, but they don't want to work together.

The pedals register when I choose v3 pedals in the driver. The gas brake and clutch show they are working properly. However, when I choose the clubsport wheel in the driver, and the RJ12 is connected from base to pedals, my inputs on the gas, brake, and clutch aren't registering like it did in the v3 pedal driver.

It appears as if my base does not recognize my pedals.

Do the USB and the rj12 have to be connected in order to operate properly for in game use, or do you just need the RJ12 for in-game use? I have tried both scenarios and the pedals still won't work. Is there a setting on the Xbox devices list I must play around with? Should I try manually calibrating the pedals? Should I download 32 bit and universal the 64 bit?

Someone please help me. I feel like I have been at war with this awesome piece of kit the last 3 days and I have took the L all 3 days.

Kirk
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited November 2015
    Kirk, take your question to the Activity tab at the top of the page. More people will see it and you should get some help there. In the mean time, are you with Windows 10 or earlier version?  To find out which bit version to download, click on your settings or system button and then About (if windows 8 or 10). It will tell if you have 32 or 64 bit. Then that is the one you need. Then, follow this procedure. PS, check the beta discussion for the latest .hex file update...  https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/comment/11843/#Comment_11843

• Hi, my name is Ricardo and I'm from Portugal. I have the GT2 wheel and the pcb installed on the wheel isn´t working. I would like to know if i can buy only the pcb. Thanks.
  • hi i got a new set 
    fanatec csl elite base ps4
    csl elite p1 rim
    handbreak 
    v3 pedal
    1.5 shifter

everything is okey but my shifter doesnt work i cant accses calibrate screen it seems dead or no power please help its realy annoying i can even use it
  • Hello

I bought a USED FANATEC CSL ELITE WHEELBASE  and bmw m3 gt2 wheel.

I got them of some local guy and he got it from my friend - they both played very littleon it.

Last week is started to turn off suddenly without warning
    It goes off during game.

What is causing that problem and how could it be fixed?

The second owner had to send it back for warranty as power supply or something else burned out.

I cant seem to find original receipt - i am not even sure if i got it from previous owner.

I was the first person to use it on regular basis. I had fanatec porsche 911 wheel that lasted 4 years of hardcore abuse
  • Hi,

i am mounting csl loadcell-addon on my eltie pedals.
    One screw for the interface is fasten very strong. The internal hex is "broken".
    What do i have to do? i dont understand that a screw for this is fasten so strong that this would happen.
  • Hi There

Have found out today from UPS after i queried a parcel flagged up on there tracking page that one of my parcels has gone missing!!!

ive emailed fanatec with the email from UPS which ive attatched 

have you any idea of how long this will take to resolve as i have everything but the peddles/performance brake kit 

i know its not your fault but its bloody annoying that a parcel from a consignment of 4 can go missing just like that

without the peddles and as you well know the rest of the stuff is useless and there i am just staring at unopened parcels

any help on this matter would be great and many thanks