Introducing the ClubSport Shifter V1.5

Comments

• Still waiting on my CSS. Should have been here by the end of October :(.
  • edited November 2014
    Finally, the wait for the CS SQ Shifter (V1.5)is over.

The built-quality is amazing.

Thank you, Thomas for a wonderful product. I am now waiting for the CS Wheelbase V2 to complete the ride.

Cheers!

JC
  • Hi to all,

Yesterday I sended another mail to fanatec tehcnical service again (for the second time) because my second unit CSS SQ EU fail again when downshifting from 5th or 6th gear :-S

Thanks fanatec for your quickly response in order to repair my unit. This new action include change all mechanical and electronics components for v1.5 version? Or will send me a new one unit?
  • Where should I go to check the status of my order? I pre-ordered my shifter in september, and still no shipment. In my account, it still says "processing"
    I'm in Canada btw.
    Thanks
  • hello I would like to buy the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 I saw Availability date is 28/02/2015 there is a possibility of it before? sorry for my english. thanks
  • Hi Thomas,
    Can you please give us an update on the CSS SQ production and if you are on track to ship at the end of February?
  • Looks like the shifters are on there way.
    Mine shipped today and its early. This completes my set up (at least for the moment). Can't wait.

Thanks Fanatec
  • My shifter broke today in the sequential mode, feels like the springs gone completely. Just stays in the forward or backward position. lost all return spring. Its less than 2 months old.. not impressed with the durability
  • My shifter broke today in the sequential mode, feels like the springs gone completely. Just stays in the forward or backward position. lost all return spring. Its less than 2 months old.. not impressed with the durability

I'm sure that it's quite disappointing. But if you ask around the CSS SQ has been a very reliable and durable product. I know many people that own one that have had zero issues. Unfortunately things do brake. And you are the unfortunate person that it happened too. On a good note Fanatec repair is usually quite fast and with the new live tech help it's even faster to process your claim. I wish you a speedy turn around so that you're back racing soon.
  • Hi guys just wondered if anyone could direct me to instructions on how to attach the sq shifter to the csl seat? Any info would be most greateful. Thanks.
  • Or even a picture of you own rig. Thanks guys.
  • 205  driver, firmware 1.7, Win7 64 bit ...
    I can not calibrate the device! None driver either! 

http://sg.hu/galeria/1099060534/10990605341424985187.jpg

Please help me !!":(((
  • Probably needs to be calibrated in H-pattern mode
  • Silly question, but did you follow the instructions in the manual? 

Also, remember to reboot your PC after installing the v205 driver, before proceeding.

• Laszlo  PetesLaszlo Petes Member
    edited February 2015
    H mode does not work !!!! Not at all! ((
    I use a USB adapter ....
  • I realized that the cable net is bad, just as the factory is good !!!

It is impossible to know exactly what the cable can be factory because then they are under no matter what?

THX !
  • It's WHAT??

• Chris  BrosharChris Broshar Member
    edited February 2015
    I realized that the cable net is bad, just as the factory is good !!!

It is impossible to know exactly what the cable can be factory because then they are under no matter what?

THX !

Lazlo,

Please take this kindly as I mean no disrespect but I have no idea what you're trying to convey. Can you please explain more clearly?
  • I think Google translate is to blame there ?
  • Mine was estimated to be shipped today. Hopefully there arent any delays. Already waited 3 weeks

• Mine was estimated to be shipped today. Hopefully there arent any delays. Already waited 3 weeks

Ordered 1/31... Mine didn't ship either.  Hopefully not too much longer.
  • I did notice in the store that the preorder date is moved to 3-16. not sure if this would effect ours or not though.
  • Well, Typical issues they are having at the harbor. Hope it gets fixed soon
  • I ordered mine the 1st of January with an estimated delivery date Feb 28th.  On the 9th of March I was told the container had arrived over a week ago but had yet to be unloaded from the ship.  On the 12th of March I was told the container had been offloaded from the ship but was now stuck in quarantine for an undetermined time.  Unfortunately this all beyond Fanatec's control but they have been very good in keeping me informed and told me as soon as the container makes it to their warehouse they will begin shipping out orders immediately.  Hope that helps some of you who are in the same boat (pun intended) as I am haha.
  • edited March 2015

Good News Everyone! My SQ is on it's way! I ordered it along with a V2 on the Black Friday Sale with a US delivery estimate of March 31.

I have a question for those of you who have already gotten yours- How long is the supplied cable and what type is it if I need a longer one? I want to mount it to my Obutto Revolution and to do it properly will require a pretty long cable.

Edit: I think I'll want to use it connected to the base, so I can use it with my PS3 as well as PC.

• Oh mine just shipped too!  Can't wait to try it!  Should be here on the 31st March!
  • Good to hear James. Been using mine for about a week now and loving it. So smooth.

In case this might help anyone, the supplied cable is only about 4-5ft. (1.5m) and extension cables are easy to find. Just look for an RJ12 6P6C Straight in any length you need.
  • I ordered the Clubsport SQ (along with other Clubsport stuff), don't have it yet.
    I though it was a great feature having just to switch from H to Seq, but now I just read the manual and (unless I misunderstood) it seems that you not only have to use the switch but also reconnect the plug to another port in the wheel base.
    That would make it pretty difficult while the wheel base will be hard mounted to my rig, making it next to impossible to do the unplugging/replugging... !?
    Can someone please confirm ?
    If that is really the case I will probably need a second cable, so I can unplug/plug at the shifter unit. Or will this solution not work ?

• As seen on product page, bottom, there are 2 connection cables included in package!
  • As seen on product page, bottom, there are 2 connection cables included in package!
    Yes thanks, but these cables are different (you get a cable D & E - see the quick start guide). One is USB, the other DIN (?) connector.
    As far as I can see I would need two types E for what I have in mind.

Also: would it be possible to just switch cables at the shifter itself without having to power the wheel down each time ?