Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• woah, just seen the date for the GT rim bundle and its 31-08-2015. my order still says 28-05-2015
    probably sold out the original allocation for May. 
  • GT rims for hub sold out..just buy yourself a in nice Momo, Sparco...or whatever GT rim...no waiting line that one

• everything still in stock from what i see. yall need to mention which store you are looking at...getting confusing
  • Nice review of what to expect from the XOne hub...it's the standard hub in this vid...but gives you an idea of how to!

Fanatec CSW Universal Hub Review:

--
    Sent from Fast notepad
  • Europe store Landon
  • since this is not going to be out until a few weeks after Pcars, i am debating buying a F1 or bmw rim and playing pcars on PC first. 
  • Hi Thomas
    It is possible to send back the Universal hub and you make the upgrade for Xbox one.With my surcharge?
  • I just bought the new Xbox One GT Wheel package but was a little disappointed that expected shipping date is not till Aug 30th. I have had the v2 base since last fall and it's still in the box waiting for this rim and now with a 5 month wait from today's wait 1about a year of warranty is gone before I even get to try it. And that is if it ships when it's supposed to. Will they work with me on the warranty issue if I have problems? Until I get the wheel there is no way to tell. I guess I could turn it on but how would you tell if the force feedback is working properly without a wheel on the base?. I hope this is not going to go on a direction that is unpleasant for me. I feel like I am really sticking my neck out a long ways here. If there are issues I could really get hosed on the warranty.
  • I just bought the new Xbox One GT Wheel package but was a little disappointed that expected shipping date is not till Aug 30th. I have had the v2 base since last fall and it's still in the box waiting for this rim and now with a 5 month wait from today's wait 1about a year of warranty is gone before I even get to try it. And that is if it ships when it's supposed to. Will they work with me on the warranty issue if I have problems? Until I get the wheel there is no way to tell. I guess I could turn it on but how would you tell if the force feedback is working properly without a wheel on the base?. I hope this is not going to go on a direction that is unpleasant for me. I feel like I am really sticking my neck out a long ways here. If there are issues I could really get hosed on the warranty.
    see if they will ship you the hub and just buy a real car wheel separatly. 
    why are earth do you have a v2 sitting in a box and not playing it on pc?
  • One Rim to rule them all,
    One Rim to find them,
    One Rim to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.

:)
  • A little disappointed....  But I may still order it...  To be clear it is XBOX ONE, PC, PS3 and PS4 Compatible , correct?

Correct :)

I have 2 of the Uni-Hubs and while they might be a pain in the butt to assemble they are quite nice.

However a big problem is Fanatec has not tried to keep button mappings relatively similar between the different offerings and you change your rim you need to remap your buttons every time.  I am aware that the BMW and Formula Rim have different button configurations but they could have gotten the button mappings 80% similar securing the mappings of the more important functions. These guys are suppose to be rocket scientists but fall way short with the small details.

As for the difference between the Uni-Hub and the Xbox Hub an added chip I could assume that costs way less than 50 bucks. I think they could have easily priced them the same since they can expect reduced sales in Europe with the price increases. There has to be some kind of balance so the overall package deals are not grossly increased in price because of the currency manipulation from Zentralbank

• I just bought the Landonnew Xbox One GT Wheel package but was a little disappointed that expected shipping date is not till Aug 30th. I have had the v2 base since last fall and it's still in the box waiting for this rim and now with a 5 month wait from today's wait 1about a year of warranty is gone before I even get to try it. And that is if it ships when it's supposed to. Will they work with me on the warranty issue if I have problems? Until I get the wheel there is no way to tell. I guess I could turn it on but how would you tell if the force feedback is working properly without a wheel on the base?. I hope this is not going to go on a direction that is unpleasant for me. I feel like I am really sticking my neck out a long ways here. If there are issues I could really get hosed on the warranty.
    Good idea Landon!!
    I just bought the new Xbox One GT Wheel package but was a little disappointed that expected shipping date is not till Aug 30th. I have had the v2 base since last fall and it's still in the box waiting for this rim and now with a 5 month wait from today's wait 1about a year of warranty is gone before I even get to try it. And that is if it ships when it's supposed to. Will they work with me on the warranty issue if I have problems? Until I get the wheel there is no way to tell. I guess I could turn it on but how would you tell if the force feedback is working properly without a wheel on the base?. I hope this is not going to go on a direction that is unpleasant for me. I feel like I am really sticking my neck out a long ways here. If there are issues I could really get hosed on the warranty.
    I just bought the new Xbox One GT Wheel package but was a little disappointed that expected shipping date is not till Aug 30th. I have had the v2 base since last fall and it's still in the box waiting for this rim and now with a 5 month wait from today's wait 1about a year of warranty is gone before I even get to try it. And that is if it ships when it's supposed to. Will they work with me on the warranty issue if I have problems? Until I get the wheel there is no way to tell. I guess I could turn it on but how would you tell if the force feedback is working properly without a wheel on the base?. I hope this is not going to go on a direction that is unpleasant for me. I feel like I am really sticking my neck out a long ways here. If there are issues I could really get hosed on the warranty.

• So, Fanatec confirms they are kinda in the hurt financially right now(EU market atleast)? I guess that means it's time to open up pre-orders for a new product, and start taking people's money immediately for something that will eventually be released months away..

Thomas, are you guys ok over there? Have you dug a hole and are now constantly trying to play catchup by robbing Peter to pay Paul? What gives? Fanatec is the only company I know that has these business practices.

I'm tired of paying months in advance, wake me up when we get there.
    I am sure they could straiten things out if they could eliminate 80% of the RMA's killing their profits. Fanatec needs to kick China to the curb and go to Korea to get things built for them.
    save money from buying 2 rims
  • Sorry for all the multiple posts. Not real good at navigating on this and it shows, again sorry
  • Landon I have no PC exept and old one for my wifi at home. Just have an Xbox One to play with
  • Thanks Josha Craig for the idea
  • I don't understand this...  The shipping date for the Universal hub for Xbox One is 5/28 the GT Rim shows in stock....  But you order the combo the shipping date is 8/31st?   What am I missing here?
  • Landon I have no PC exept and old one for my wifi at home. Just have an Xbox One to play with
    but yet you can spend assload of money on fanatec gear to play on a console? lo

get a pc if you got that type of money for this high end stuff. this aint some madcatz stuff 
  • I don't understand this...  The shipping date for the Universal hub for Xbox One is 5/28 the GT Rim shows in stock....  But you order the combo the shipping date is 8/31st?   What am I missing here?

Maybe the fact by the time the hub is ready they will have expected sales of the GT rim to be sold out separately to people. So having to wait for more stock for the bundled kit???

Other than that ..I have no idea. What happens if you order separately rather than the bundle. Is the delivery for the rim still 8/31st?

• That is my question...   :)

• not gonna get rev lights on a console. 

The Rev Lights work just fine in GT6.

• My tipp: buy for the money a PS4 and use the fanatec stuff you already have !

Most of the games you can play on all platforms, except "The Crew", but this is typically not the game for gamers with Fanatec equipement.
    ps4 has junk driving titles like driveclub and XO has Forza so my advice is race on PC/XO for the best experience. The Crew is on all platforms btw
  • edited April 2015

I cant wait that Long!!! i Bought a Porsche and a F1 Rim and ive been Playing on PS3 since Dec 26th... and Rather than to wait for the XB1 Rim I Bought a PS4 and will be playing PCars and F1 on it until probably around Sept when the Adapter Should be Easily Available... or they Bring out their Next Line up of Hopefully Stand Alone Wheel Rims...The Holiday season will be almost upon us so i Know that they will be launching a New Line up... There Will Be $$$ to be Made!!!! and i will be here waiting to Spend!!!

PS...Even with all the Complaining the Hub is Selling Out Quickly!!! and its probably the people that complained the most that were the First to Order!!! LOL... Rejoyce and be happy People the XB1 wheel is Here and i Bet that there are even more Goodies on the way!!!
    save money from buying 2 rims
    You're not saving if you burn off your warranty with no play. I simply bought a Formula Rim for mine for $142.50 brand new from Fanatec on eBay. I had a feeling the XO rim would be a universal hub that would work on PC as well so I waited for that and just raced on PC with the Formula instead. The V2 base is so awesome I even won a NASCAR race in iRacing on the oval using the Formula rim!
  • To be clear it is XBOX ONE, PC, PS3 and PS4 Compatible , correct?

Alfonso, my apologies. I missinformed you about the PS4 compatibility. It is in fact compatible. Cheers!
  • Ok, so I'm still a little confused...

I own the CSR wheel (not the elite, The forza one), clubsport pedals, and the standard sequential shift and H-pattern. 

This hub will attach to my csr base and work with the xbox one?
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited April 2015
    Ok, so I'm still a little confused...

I own the CSR wheel (not the elite, The forza one), clubsport pedals, and the standard sequential shift and H-pattern. 

This hub will attach to my csr base and work with the xbox one?
    No. This hub is for the Fanatec bases that have a quick release system, the CSW and CSW V2 and whatever future bases that also have QR will work with this on XO.
  • Hey guys I have a question regarding this hub. Will it have mic support for xbox one headsets??