Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• Thomas clearly stated he made improvements to the CSP V2 and that is why the price went up. The CSW V2 was $499 by invite and then went up in $50 increments and this was because you get a pre-order discount and was all known in advance. It has only gone up $50 , not sure how you do your math.

Again, you're really proving my point that you're just jaded because you missed the order window, I don't have to wait until August and I'll have pCars on PC where it's meant to be anyways. I can play Forza 5 and Horizon 2 though come end of May.

How do you plan to use HPP pedals on console? With the additional expense of an adapter? You need to compare apples to apples or it makes no sense.

That's why I have no interest in ps4, it has no games that interest me.

blah blah blah blah blah... i can **** in a bag and call it guaranteed too...  you really thing fixing a leaky shock in the cspv2 warrants extra $50? if it was an actual true v3 revision then sure ok $300 makes sense...but it will be a glorified v2 with a fix...bs fanatec charges what they charge because they can.  they raise prices because they can.

i didn't miss the order window. I had it in my cart the whole day yesterday and if you read what i wrote and stop assuming crap you would know i changed my mind because i'm **** tired of giving fanatec money when they can't meet dates, take it all up front, while i wait and wait... cspv2 and css 1.5 was enough of that no more.  they need to get their stock issues fixed on all their products.

also for the 2nd time i said hpp was an example... if i was buying pedals, which i need to the cspv2's constantly has issues.  i'd get mppc because they work with all consoles and wheels...oh and don't need some silly hub to work...just a cable for whichever wheel you connect it too...but if that wheel happens to be fanatec well your fucked on xbox one because it needs a $300+100 permission slip to work

You're the only one claiming the $50 is to fix a leaky shock. You make no sense at all, you claim to have it in your cart then remove it from cart because you didn't want to wait and now you're complaining because you did that you have to wait until August now?

If you can't afford to play on XO that's your own problem, maybe ask your parents for that "permission slip" you claim to need.

They don't need to change their stock issues, you need to switch over to a plastic toy supplier, they should have it all in stock and ready to go upon order. Most of us realise that Fanatec are a small company that cater to a niche market and deliver us products based on our feedback. They are funded by enthusiasts so like it or leave it.

you done deep throating fanatec yet?

you read too much into things. i'm not complaining for myself about august. i never said that... i simply said it's bs fanatec can't get it together with keep stuff in stock or having enough stock....instead they just take money and you'll get it when you get it...

does it not irritate you that it costs additional $400 to play your cswv2 on xbox one, when it cost additional $0 to play it on pc/ps4 given if you already have a csw and a rim? that doesn't seem excessive?  especially when most expensive rim, the porsche rim can be played on pc and ps4....but noooooo of course xbox needs it's own **** and there is licensing fees.. and it's "new force feedback"... $400 for hub and rim MORE than covers any licensing fee per unit.  it's just excessive.... for one game and one console when pc and ps4 don't need it. 

the xbox needs multiple $150-$250 rims (since pc and ps4 can use EVERY rim available).... but of course they are sitting on it...gotta sell most expensive stuff first.

Obviously needing a rim for XBoxOne in the first place is MS fault not Fanatec. If Fanatec could've done with MS what they worked out with Sony they'd have done so. Get mad at MS not Fanatec over this issue.
  • edited April 2015
    Fanatec Has Nothing to Do with the wheels Not Working on XB1... Thats All M$ BS!!! I Choose to Not Play Forza and will be Enjoying My V2 Wheel on PS4, PS3 & PC until i Decide to Buy a XB1 Rim for Now.

M$ Will Never Listen or Care about How they Treat their Loyal Customers until their Sales Drop and Only when we Refuse to Buy M$ Products will they Change their ways... Its Not Thomas/Fanatecs Fault that the Wheels Need a Xtra Rim to Wirk on XB1.
  • Landon LoperLandon Loper Member
    edited April 2015
    right it's not fanatec about that and it's m$  but $400 to get it compatible with xbox? cmon entire tm setup is $400 with the shifter off amazon lol...this is $400 for hub and a rim + another $1k+ for base, pedals, shifter...

fanatec is making a killing plain and simple, then making a killing off ms as well because they get to sell more stuff.

it's just crazy.thank goodness for pc and more options.
  • edited April 2015
    Fanatec Has to Fund Reserch and Development.... They Have Staff/Employees IE: People who write their FW ETC that Have to Be Paid... They Have to Pay Electric Bills and Have PC's/Equipment... Pay Licensing Fees.... There are Huge Expenses to be considered before they Even See a Profit...The whole point of being in Business is to Make a Profit No Business can Sustain its Self operating in a Deficit.... With that said It does Not make sense to complain... There is a Choice to be Made... To Buy or Not to Buy... Very Simple... Fanatec will be Making Lower cost Equipment if you dont want the High end More Expensive stuff. I Have a TX Plastic Wheel and i will Tell you that it does Not Compair to the CSW v2 at all. JMO...a bit Pricey Maybe depending on your financial situation But Yes Fanatec Gear is worth the Investment!!! I aslo own a CSR Elite , 911gt2 wheel and CSP v1 pedals All bought in 2010 and its 2015 and everything Still Works Great! and i used them No Less than 4 to 5hrs a Day Every Day!!!
  • Fanatec shouldn't be compared to TM imo. TM is entry level and Fanatec is top of line. If Fanatec wanted to produce a cheap plastic wheel they could. But why? There is one out already. Business 101 is to find a need and fill it. That's exactly what Fanatec is doing. Can everybody afford it? No. But I can't afford a new PORSCHE either but I don't complain that they are too high priced. They are worth the money. And so is Fanatec. If Fanatec does produce a less expensive wheel I would wager that it will be nicer than TM and come in at the same or similar cost.
  • Landon LoperLandon Loper Member
    edited April 2015
    i wouldn't call tm entry level or fanatec top of the line... logitech is entry level, tm slightly mid, fanatec mid to slightly high, and bodnar/af/hpp/he/mppc/ecci/diy, etc high to rediculous. 
  • Thomas said cheaper wheels are coming, it was just the high end stuff first, like most companies do. 
  • Thomas, any chance for Easter present considering post #1? :please:
    Jedrzej,

you were indeed unlucky but i cannot give you a hub from the May batch as this is sold out. Sorry.

...i can only offer you to participate in the beta test of this product. You would get the hub right away and of course for free. In return we need your feedback if there is still something to improve.

Let me know if you are ok with that.

Happy Easter!
    how do i get in on that?! i would love to partake in that..
  • I have another question for those who have the wheel stand and the wheel base or have had any of the clubsoprt wheel bases. When mounting the shifters and plugging in the pedals what type of mount do you use and how do the plugs work because i have the csr setup currently on the fanatec wheelstand and the shifter is the plastic one that mounts on the two steel poles that goes through the csw. Will i have to buy the table mount for the shifter in order for it to work on my wheelstand and i notice that the plug ports for the pedals and shifter is not the same as on the csw. It looks more like the phone jack plug ins on my router. Any one that has experience with the new wheel bases please let me know what else i will need to get the setup running properly
    Before I bought my CSL Seat I had the Rennsport Wheelstand and it had a separate shifter mount with two poles, these were very solid and short poles not the type that were flexible and ran through the old style wheel bases. The wheel bases come with cables to adapt from ps2 to RJ11
    Im wanting to mount the shifter on my current fanatec wheelstand is there any way to do this? would i have to buy a table clamp or does fanatec make one that i can use on the current wheelstand with the wheel base version 2?

I think it weighs too much, I ended up buying a sim-seats sr-x chassis instead of using the wheelstand. 
    I have already spent a ton of money on the wheel base and now a rim. Prior to this i spent a ton of money on the pwts wheel when they first released for Forza 3 and the first clubsport pedals, shifter and the rensport wheelstand. I cannot afford a rig and need a way to mount it on the wheelstand i have. the question i have is do i buy a table clamp or shifter table clamp to mount the shifter since the wheelbase doesn't have the two steel rods that the shifter sits on. Again i cannot buy another wheel stand or seat so i am asking if anyone has mounted the new shifter on the wheelstand how do you do it. I simply want to know so that i can purchase the appropriate mounting plates from fanatec. Thomas or anyone at fanatec please help
  • I have another question for those who have the wheel stand and the wheel base or have had any of the clubsoprt wheel bases. When mounting the shifters and plugging in the pedals what type of mount do you use and how do the plugs work because i have the csr setup currently on the fanatec wheelstand and the shifter is the plastic one that mounts on the two steel poles that goes through the csw. Will i have to buy the table mount for the shifter in order for it to work on my wheelstand and i notice that the plug ports for the pedals and shifter is not the same as on the csw. It looks more like the phone jack plug ins on my router. Any one that has experience with the new wheel bases please let me know what else i will need to get the setup running properly
    Before I bought my CSL Seat I had the Rennsport Wheelstand and it had a separate shifter mount with two poles, these were very solid and short poles not the type that were flexible and ran through the old style wheel bases. The wheel bases come with cables to adapt from ps2 to RJ11
    Im wanting to mount the shifter on my current fanatec wheelstand is there any way to do this? would i have to buy a table clamp or does fanatec make one that i can use on the current wheelstand with the wheel base version 2?

I think it weighs too much, I ended up buying a sim-seats sr-x chassis instead of using the wheelstand. 
    I have already spent a ton of money on the wheel base and now a rim. Prior to this i spent a ton of money on the pwts wheel when they first released for Forza 3 and the first clubsport pedals, shifter and the rensport wheelstand. I cannot afford a rig and need a way to mount it on the wheelstand i have. the question i have is do i buy a table clamp or shifter table clamp to mount the shifter since the wheelbase doesn't have the two steel rods that the shifter sits on. Again i cannot buy another wheel stand or seat so i am asking if anyone has mounted the new shifter on the wheelstand how do you do it. I simply want to know so that i can purchase the appropriate mounting plates from fanatec. Thomas or anyone at fanatec please help

Hey Julian. You need the Clubsport Table clampv2. It is compatible with the CSW and comes with the shifter set adapter and metal rods. Here is the link in US Webshop. You might read thru the description and double check my info. Just to be sure. But I'm 99% positive this is what you need. Are you in the US? If so I have a used one I can sell Ya.

http://www.fanatec.com/us-en/wheel-stands-table-clamps/clubsport-table-clamp-v2-us.html
  • I have to say this is beyond disappointing for anyone who plans to use this with an xbox one.

- First of all, are you smoking crack? 8-31 before inevitable Fanatec delays? That will be almost a year after you announced this product implying a near release. 

- No updates for months and then oh yeah 5 more months until it's ready but go ahead and pay again.

- D- Shaped wheels were invented to fit people with long legs in cars with cramped room and limited adjustability (not custom made rigs), otherwise they completely diminish the experience and have gained in popularity thanks to fan bois and idiotics. I hope you can educate yourselves on this matter.

I'm not sure if you guys are just trying to piss in Microsofts or what. Anyways I thought I might use this on Xbox to play with a couple good friends but mostly PC. Now I truly feel sorry for anyone who only bought the wheel base to use on xbox one. 

REMEMBER BE SURE TO PACAKAGE YOUR WHEEL PROPERLY SO IT DOES NOT BECOME PETRIFIED OR ENCASED IN DUST BEFORE YOU ARE ABLE TO USE IT XBOX PEOPLE, TIME TO JOIN THE MASTER RACE.

• Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    right it's not fanatec about that and it's m$  but $400 to get it compatible with xbox? cmon entire tm setup is $400 with the shifter off amazon lol...this is $400 for hub and a rim + another $1k+ for base, pedals, shifter...

fanatec is making a killing plain and simple, then making a killing off ms as well because they get to sell more stuff.

Landon,

not sure what makes you so angry about us but it seems that you have a few assumptions and this is because you have very little idea of what is really going on. Therefore i would like to sharesome info with you.

First of all you should not be worried about the CSP V2 price. They are out of stock and the guys who are pre-ordering now will not regret it for sure.

You are saying the extra cost to play on  Xbox One is 300+100.

The Universal Hub (normal version) is 250+100 and it is our best selling steering wheel for the ClubSportt base. We are selling more than Formula rims and therefore it seems that our pricing cannot be that bad. You get a lot for your money and any other custom rim costs much more.

So for just 50 USD more you get Xbox One compatibility. You don't have to buy a separate special Xbox One wheel and there is no need to swap your wheel bases in case you use more consoles.

This new Universal Hub for Xbox One even comes pre-assembled. It is certainly a lot of money but does all this extra value not justify 50 USD more?

And if you think we rip off our customers, you should consider that for this extra money we have to pay all the license costs to Microsoft and amortize the huge development costs.

To just add the Xbox One compatibility we had to spend about 250.000 USD in RD. No virtual cost but real cash.

We need to sell quite a few rims to get our investment back and this is solely our risk.

You are right that we are struggeling to keep up with sufficient inventory and this problem is related to cash-flow.  Money is cheap but unfortunately hard to get for a small company like us. But we are making good progress on this bottleneck.

And we are making big progress with improving the quality but this does not change overnight and most of all it is not visible for customers for a very long time. It will take years until you will notice all the changes we made.

If you have any constructive ideas what we can do better, you are welcome to share that with us in a constructive way. Thank you.

• Hi Thomas,
    In relation to the new CSP v2 pedals, will there be an upgrade package available for the older v2 pedals to bring them up to date?
  • edited April 2015

We shouldn`t compare Thrustmaster with
    Fanatec.

I can say nothing bad regarding
    Thrustmaster Toy´s my son is using the T500RS and the TX Wheel.

But when I see your calculations, something
    is going wrong.

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel:               278Euro

T3PA-Pro Pedals:                                     170Euro

TM Leather Wheel:                                   150Euro

TH8A Shifter:                                            150Euro

On the end you are paying 748Euro for a
    Setup, and you can play just on the XB1 and PC.

If you want to play also on the Playstation
    4 too, you have to spend additional 289Euro for the cheap T300RS or 420Euro for
    the T500RS.

He guys you are talking about to spend over
    1000Euro for a toy.

Please stop complaining about the price and
    the company, nothing will change in the next future when you start to snivel
    all the time.

As soon Thomas will see a change, he will
    bring the prices back or maybe close to the old level.

In the past I was not able to buy new
    Fanatec equipment, in this case I was happy when I seen some used Fanatec
    equipment and got it cheaper.

I spend also over 2000Euro in the past for
    used equipment, and now again for a new setup, and I’m not snivel the forum
    full of spam.

Simple and easy, if you have the Money for
    a Fanatec equipment spend it, if not be quit and look for another solution!

We should use the Forum as a meeting place
    for constructive criticism and suggestions, improvements and trouble shooting
    tips!! PLEASE 

Thanks and best regards

Gerrit

• Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    Edit:
    As Jedrzej (best regards to Nigeria) cannot participate in the beta test, I will give the unit to Natalie who respondet fastest and is certainly qualified. And hey, she is our first female tester.

If we need more testers, i will let you know.

Happy Easter Everyone :)
    I'm really looking forward to testing and providing feedback to Thomas and the team on Fanatecs products.

I'm not going to go easy on them, that you can be sure of :)

@Thomas
    Thank you for inviting me into the beta testing program. I can assure you that I will provide you with an unbiased and detailed (granular) level of information, presented in the most effective and constructive manner.

I've always worked on the principle of focus on products and ensuring the business case is valid. Therefore I can assure you that if there is a bug, fault, QA issue etc I'll make sure that it's documented for the issue register or to allow the team to looking back at lessons learned.

Have a great Easter Sunday everyone :)
  • Congratulation Natalie  =D>

• Edit:
    As Jedrzej (best regards to Nigeria) cannot participate in the beta test, I will give the unit to Natalie who respondet fastest and is certainly qualified. And hey, she is our first female tester.

If we need more testers, i will let you know.

Happy Easter Everyone :)
    I'm really looking forward to testing and providing feedback to Thomas and the team on Fanatecs products.

I'm not going to go easy on them, that you can be sure of :)

@Thomas
    Thank you for inviting me into the beta testing program. I can assure you that I will provide you with an unbiased and detailed (granular) level of information, presented in the most effective and constructive manner.

I've always worked on the principle of focus on products and ensuring the business case is valid. Therefore I can assure you that if there is a bug, fault, QA issue etc I'll make sure that it's documented for the issue register or to allow the team to looking back at lessons learned.

Have a great Easter Sunday everyone :)

Congrats!! And Happy Easter to you also.
  • Just a quick note about delivery.....

I ordered a V2 base in December with a delivery date of 31/3/15. Turned up a month early. So what I am getting at is that the end of May date for the hubs maybe delivered earlier than expected (happened with my base). Also NOT saying they will, but maybe.

Lets not moan about it not getting here before Project CARS, because it may. Plus who knows, pCars maybe delayed again yet.

btw, new to Fanatec gear from TM TX and as far as I have experienced the CSW is way worth the extra dosh (if your serious about your hobby that is).

Thanks Thomas.

• Happy Easter. I'm a big fan of Fanatec products. Still have the elite wheel when it came out a couple of years ago and have used the hell out of it and it's still going strong, so I'm very excited about this Clubsport v2 and the hub for the Xbox1, gonna use the hell out of this too!
  • edited April 2015

@Thomas...I don't know if I'm seeing it wrong or do I really miss something on the XOne hub. Are the LSB and RSB just buttons ? Cause with PCars or FM5/6 we do need a left or right stick to look aside and back for other opponents !!!! Or is the XOne home stick (probably used for wheel settings) also usable as stick to look around...or can we buy an extra unit with stick on it ?

Edit: Offcourse assignable buttons...pfff.. so used to the controller by now

Only one other question...Is the XOne uni hub connected wireless to the Xbox One or still by the base and USB ?

• Im wanting to mount the shifter on my current fanatec wheelstand is there any way to do this? would i have to buy a table clamp or does fanatec make one that i can use on the current wheelstand with the wheel base version 2?
    The CSL wheelstand comes with the shifter mount.

Hey Julian. You need the Clubsport Table clampv2. It is compatible with the CSW and comes with the shifter set adapter and metal rods. Here is the link in US Webshop. You might read thru the description and double check my info. Just to be sure. But I'm 99% positive this is what you need. Are you in the US? If so I have a used one I can sell Ya.

http://www.fanatec.com/us-en/wheel-stands-table-clamps/clubsport-table-clamp-v2-us.html
    Im in the U.S and would be happy to buy it off of you 

• you done deep throating fanatec yet?

you read too much into things. i'm not complaining for myself about august. i never said that... i simply said it's bs fanatec can't get it together with keep stuff in stock or having enough stock....instead they just take money and you'll get it when you get it...

does it not irritate you that it costs additional $400 to play your cswv2 on xbox one, when it cost additional $0 to play it on pc/ps4 given if you already have a csw and a rim? that doesn't seem excessive?  especially when most expensive rim, the porsche rim can be played on pc and ps4....but noooooo of course xbox needs it's own **** and there is licensing fees.. and it's "new force feedback"... $400 for hub and rim MORE than covers any licensing fee per unit.  it's just excessive.... for one game and one console when pc and ps4 don't need it. 

the xbox needs multiple $150-$250 rims (since pc and ps4 can use EVERY rim available).... but of course they are sitting on it...gotta sell most expensive stuff first.

You done crying yet?

No, it doesn't irritate me because I don't have to buy the hub, I could just keep playing on PC. I never once thought the XO hub would be free I knew it would cost the base $250 + security chip +assembly (MS won't certify an unassembled product)

I couldn't possibly care any less that it works on ps4 for $500 + Rim (not free like you wrongfully claim) as I think ps4 is a garbage system with shitty games. Like I said if you can't afford to play on XO, that's your own problem and crying in public isn't going to help at all.

The XO doesn't need multiple rims it only needs the hub. Blaming Fanatec for MS licensing fees doesn't make you appear very clever either. The people that pay the most deserve to get their stuff first, there is always plastic junk for the unwashed.

• Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited April 2015
    lol supply is so low on EVERYTHING... fanatec you really need to get your **** together...inb4 another price increase because they can and blame it on the dollar/euro again. crock of ****... prices increased because you charge up front for a preorder and you're making the money up front while delaying the product to fing august...LOL get your **** together...

we as consumers need to stop preordering from fanatec and paying these prices.  Over $1k to play forza!  I feel sorry for you guys who only play on consoles...just bend over and take it from fanatec...pick yourself up and get your ass on pc where you don't need some silly $400 hub+wheel, then $600+$300+200 for base, pedals, shiter to play on ONE console.... I'm all up for all 3 platform support but this is getting STUPID with the pricing.  I'm glad I got my V2 when it got announced and was at $450 at least...but I play on pc...but I guess i'll keep using TM UNTIL AUGUST for xbox one and forza....unless you come out with something else that is ridiculous for ONE console.  Hey that ps4 and pc don't need some silly stand alone hub! thanks fanatec and ms! 

AUGUST....

FOR A HUB...

SERIOUSLY?!

Mine says Estimated shipping date: 05/28/2015

Oh, and it also works on PC so this hub is a great buy! I prefer to have the button markings of this version so I don't have to memorize which button mirrors the top ones and it comes pre-assembled so just slap the wheel on and adjust positions.

The may shipment sold out in a few hours and the next shipment became august. 
    I know, I'm pointing out that they're really angry with themselves for missing the window and not Fanatec. I checked here daily since the end of the month to make sure I wouldn't miss out on it. The most desirable products generally do sell out so it shouldn't come as a surprise, especially to Fanatec regulars.
    no the point is, fanatec has NOTHING in stock....and they are taking all this money and not having to ship anything... it's not like amazon where you won't get charged until it ships...fanatec charges right away and in return you wait and get nothing until whatever it is you ordered is finally ready...and considering they can't hold on to a date for anything...you are paying money for something you really have no clue when you'll get it.

EVERYTHING is out of stock or backordered or preorder except for some rims and accessories.

they just flat out can't get enough product for the demand but charge out the wazoo for it.
    You must be new to Fanatec, it's always been this way. Nobody forces any of us to buy their products. You can compare them to amazon when amazon engineer their own products to supply a niche market. If you don't like it there are plenty of companies selling plastic toys that are in stock.
    hell no i'm not new i'm just sick of the "hey give us money and you'll get it on this day, whoops sorry delay...another 2 months but in meantime thanks for the money up front!"

all i'm saying is get the stock issues with all the products fixed.... all this lack of supply but taking money up front is just bs when you cannot stick to the dates....several of us have thousands invested into fanatec and they still can't get it together...then they blame price increases on the euro/dollar... haha yeah right... price increase because they can and people will pay... 

you don't see other companies raising prices and having ZERO stock but throw up a backorder/preorder and take money now without having to give the customer anything, just as long as you get it to them sometime in the future... 

after the cswv2 wait and guessing game and the css sq 1.5 back order wait, I just can't give fanatec preorder money anymore. 

at least HPP takes half up front and half at shipping but fanatec be like ALL NOW! Here is you product 6 months later
    I totally agree and to all the fanboys who just justify fanatecs bs or claim that its on us for missing the date you are insane imo. 24hrs is not a date missed when the advertisment says available in may. Again as many has posted with all the money that they get upfront over the years you'd think that the process would be streamlined. There are a lot of small companies out there that do a better job. I mean it should have at least been that if you ordered a clubsport v2 wheel base at the least you should have an opportunity to be in the initial batch of wheels that go with the base. This should be especially the case with all the delays and port issues that have gone on with the v2 base. We have a new website here but the service is the same which is not good.
    so being smarter than you and ordering on time makes us fanboys? These forums are so amusing.
  • Fanatec Has Nothing to Do with the wheels Not Working on XB1... Thats All MS BS!!! I Choose to Not Play Forza and will be Enjoying My V2 Wheel on PS4, PS3 & PC until i Decide to Buy a XB1 Rim for Now.

MS Will Never Listen or Care about How they Treat their Loyal Customers until their Sales Drop and Only when we Refuse to Buy MS Products will they Change their ways... Its Not Thomas/Fanatecs Fault that the Wheels Need a Xtra Rim to Wirk on XB1.
    I'll pay the extra to MS, everything works and we get great games, not driveclub type garbage.
  • right it's not fanatec about that and it's ms  but $400 to get it compatible with xbox? cmon entire tm setup is $400 with the shifter off amazon lol...this is $400 for hub and a rim + another $1k+ for base, pedals, shifter...

Again, you compare apples to oranges THRUSTMASTER IS MADE OF PLASTIC. Go where you can afford and stop crying.

• If you have any constructive ideas what we can do better, you are welcome to share that with us in a constructive way. Thank you.

Thomas I think many of us would like to see better turn around times on products when we are paying so much up front. Speaking for myself i have been a customer since 2009 and I have patiently waited for the wheel for x box 1. I am out of town right now but am going to order the wheelbase in a few days when i get back home. I had wanted to get one of the wheel hubs and just can't believe that it sold out in a day. I personally would have liked to had a fair amount of time to order one and not have the expectation that i will get it in august. So a constructive idea for me would have been to send out invite codes like you did for the wheelbase. In this way you don't sell out overnight necissarily and it gives us some time to purchase plus if we can't we can gift the code to someone or you should wait till you have enough product built that you aren't going to sell out overnight. My issue is that we are paying so much and getting slow turn around on our purchases. Please put yourselves in our shoes and let me know how you would feel if you went to buy something high end and recieved bad customer service or delays and product dates more than 6 months later before you see the product. I was first in line when you announced the pwts and the product didn't dissapoint so i am very excited about the wheel base v2 and the option of x box one compatibility but i just want you guys to do more to take care of your customers especially long term ones like myself who have been faithful and a return customer to your products
  • lol supply is so low on EVERYTHING... fanatec you really need to get your **** together...inb4 another price increase because they can and blame it on the dollar/euro again. crock of ****... prices increased because you charge up front for a preorder and you're making the money up front while delaying the product to fing august...LOL get your **** together...

we as consumers need to stop preordering from fanatec and paying these prices.  Over $1k to play forza!  I feel sorry for you guys who only play on consoles...just bend over and take it from fanatec...pick yourself up and get your ass on pc where you don't need some silly $400 hub+wheel, then $600+$300+200 for base, pedals, shiter to play on ONE console.... I'm all up for all 3 platform support but this is getting STUPID with the pricing.  I'm glad I got my V2 when it got announced and was at $450 at least...but I play on pc...but I guess i'll keep using TM UNTIL AUGUST for xbox one and forza....unless you come out with something else that is ridiculous for ONE console.  Hey that ps4 and pc don't need some silly stand alone hub! thanks fanatec and ms! 

AUGUST....

FOR A HUB...

SERIOUSLY?!

Mine says Estimated shipping date: 05/28/2015

Oh, and it also works on PC so this hub is a great buy! I prefer to have the button markings of this version so I don't have to memorize which button mirrors the top ones and it comes pre-assembled so just slap the wheel on and adjust positions.

The may shipment sold out in a few hours and the next shipment became august. 
    I know, I'm pointing out that they're really angry with themselves for missing the window and not Fanatec. I checked here daily since the end of the month to make sure I wouldn't miss out on it. The most desirable products generally do sell out so it shouldn't come as a surprise, especially to Fanatec regulars.
    no the point is, fanatec has NOTHING in stock....and they are taking all this money and not having to ship anything... it's not like amazon where you won't get charged until it ships...fanatec charges right away and in return you wait and get nothing until whatever it is you ordered is finally ready...and considering they can't hold on to a date for anything...you are paying money for something you really have no clue when you'll get it.

EVERYTHING is out of stock or backordered or preorder except for some rims and accessories.

they just flat out can't get enough product for the demand but charge out the wazoo for it.
    You must be new to Fanatec, it's always been this way. Nobody forces any of us to buy their products. You can compare them to amazon when amazon engineer their own products to supply a niche market. If you don't like it there are plenty of companies selling plastic toys that are in stock.
    hell no i'm not new i'm just sick of the "hey give us money and you'll get it on this day, whoops sorry delay...another 2 months but in meantime thanks for the money up front!"

all i'm saying is get the stock issues with all the products fixed.... all this lack of supply but taking money up front is just bs when you cannot stick to the dates....several of us have thousands invested into fanatec and they still can't get it together...then they blame price increases on the euro/dollar... haha yeah right... price increase because they can and people will pay... 

you don't see other companies raising prices and having ZERO stock but throw up a backorder/preorder and take money now without having to give the customer anything, just as long as you get it to them sometime in the future... 

after the cswv2 wait and guessing game and the css sq 1.5 back order wait, I just can't give fanatec preorder money anymore. 

at least HPP takes half up front and half at shipping but fanatec be like ALL NOW! Here is you product 6 months later
    I totally agree and to all the fanboys who just justify fanatecs bs or claim that its on us for missing the date you are insane imo. 24hrs is not a date missed when the advertisment says available in may. Again as many has posted with all the money that they get upfront over the years you'd think that the process would be streamlined. There are a lot of small companies out there that do a better job. I mean it should have at least been that if you ordered a clubsport v2 wheel base at the least you should have an opportunity to be in the initial batch of wheels that go with the base. This should be especially the case with all the delays and port issues that have gone on with the v2 base. We have a new website here but the service is the same which is not good.
    so being smarter than you and ordering on time makes us fanboys? These forums are so amusing.
    No being a jerk to anyone that criticizes the process does. You ordering yours doesn't make you smarter either it quite possibly can mean you just were able to take advantage of the window and congrats if you were. However if the shoe were on the other foot would that make you dumber or if you actually had a complaint would that make you just some amusing noob on the forum. There is always someone who will think a company can do no wrong and those are the people that enable the company to continue to employ practices that aren't satisfactory for the customer. What's amusing is your response and your vehement brown nosing on this issue.
  • Products sell out in a matter of hours all the time IE: IPhones, IPads, Jordan Sneekers ETC... Fanatec is the Apple/Jordan Sneeker of the Sim Wheel Market!!! There are 3 ways to Look at it ...
    1) you werent Quick Enough.(if you had to wait for payday thats Not Fanatecs Fault)
    2) Fanatec Product is Realy Good and in High Demand. 3) The Inventory is Always Low (Note that the inventory is Low only because damand is High) No Business Makes 100,000 units but they Know that they will only move 10,000 of them.
    Any way you look at it thats just the way it is and All the Complaining in the Universe wont Change a thing... Make the Choice to Buy or Not to Buy...because all the Moaning and Complaining just makes the wait Miserable and Longer. jmt
  • Products sell out in a matter of hours all the time IE: IPhones, IPads, Jordan Sneekers ETC... Fanatec is the Apple/Jordan Sneeker of the Sim Wheel Market!!! There are 3 ways to Look at it ...
    1) you werent Quick Enough.(if you had to wait for payday thats Not Fanatecs Fault)
    2) Fanatec Product is Realy Good and in High Demand. 3) The Inventory is Always Low (Note that the inventory is Low only because damand is High) No Business Makes 100,000 units but they Know that they will only move 10,000 of them.
    Any way you look at it thats just the way it is and All the Complaining in the Universe wont Change a thing... Make the Choice to Buy or Not to Buy...because all the Moaning and Complaining just makes the wait Miserable and Longer. jmt
    Again its always an accusation of moaning and complaining even though Thomas himself agreed that them being in low stock. Even with apple iphones and other products you aren't paying up front over 1000 dollars and waiting 6 months and dealing with delays etc so give me a break and finally constructive criticism isn't moaning and complaining again its typical that when anyone criticizes a company and gives constructive feed back the go to response is " moaning and complaining" its almost like the race card. Truth be told and if you look back at my posts i asked thomas would a porsche RSR be in the works because honestly i would rather have that than the universal hub for the price that its going for. Also you stating the no buisness makes 10,000 units isn't true at all there are many that make products in mass with the anticipation that they are going to be a best seller. The very industry that we buy these rigs for is proof enough. Gran turismo, Forza and other racing games dont release with only 5000 units produced so again give me a break on the comparisons when the reality of it is that Fanatecs customer service and turn around times need to get better especially considering the tremendous amounts of money that many of us have paid into their products. Again in Thomas most recent post he himself is open to constructive ideas to make this process better which means that the process needs improvement so if he is saying that as well would you consider him to be " Moaning and Complaining"? I thought not  good day sir