Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• Julian...just ignore Jason...he's so full of himself he's about to explode...he calls you dumb...but he's the one who sends someone a PM to argue about if the PS4 and XOne are current or next gen...who's the PATHETIC little child here....Pffff
  • Julian Jackson I Had My Copy of Project cars on Order for Months How about you??? Yes the PCars Date keeps getting Delayed ok soooo and what??? Every 1 takes ore orders Now.. I Had the XB1 on Pre order for at least 6 months before it came out and i think it was longer than that... So what im Saying is Hurry up and wait stop Complaining its Not Gonna Change anything it is what it is for Now. You Like You Buy You No Like You No Buy... Very Simple.
  • Julian Jackson I Had My Copy of Project cars on Order for Months How about you??? Yes the PCars Date keeps getting Delayed ok soooo and what??? Every 1 takes ore orders Now.. I Had the XB1 on Pre order for at least 6 months before it came out and i think it was longer than that... So what im Saying is Hurry up and wait stop Complaining its Not Gonna Change anything it is what it is for Now. You Like You Buy You No Like You No Buy... Very Simple.
    #1 Project cars on delay is one game and i might add that once it releases everyone will be able to buy it. 

#2 I preordered my X box one as well and guess what on the day that they said it would be there it was there not only that even beyond the preorder it wasn't 3 months before they got more. My point is that with fanatec this has become a trend that many are getting tired and frustrated about. I mean I can not only point to this but also the fact that at the beginning of this whole deal many were under the impression that they would have to buy an entirely new setup to play on the next gen systems so what about all the people who had csv1 wheel bases and sold them because of the information that was given only now to find out that those wheelbases will work for ps4? This is one of several issues plaguing this company and i cite it to say that it goes beyond the preorder rhetoric that you are spewing. If Fanatec's customer service and turn around times matched the quality of their products we would be making progress. 

#3 You can claim its complaining all day long and that it won't change anything but i beg to differ. If the pattern persists eventually enough customers will go elsewhere that it will affect the company. It may not be today or tomorrow but it will happen. Again for the money being spent we certainly need better communication, customer service and turn around times for these products.
  • Jilian Jackson you Knew what you were getting into when you ordered your wheel as you said it has become a pattern with Fanatec... You can Lead By Example Make the Choice Buy or Not to Buy...other than that Hurry up and wait.... For every 1 person that jumps off the Boat you just move 1 person closer to their delivery date... Other than that Hurry up and Wait. All the Salty Comments Not gonna Make it Happen any Quicker.
  • Easy Solution i just bought a PS4 and will be enjoying my Wheel with PCars and F1 2015 untill the XB1 Rims are Readily Available...Simple.
  • Jilian Jackson you Knew what you were getting into when you ordered your wheel as you said it has become a pattern with Fanatec... You can Lead By Example Make the Choice Buy or Not to Buy...other than that Hurry up and wait.... For every 1 person that jumps off the Boat you just move 1 person closer to their delivery date... Other than that Hurry up and Wait. All the Salty Comments Not gonna Make it Happen any Quicker.
    we can keep going around this mountain and i will keep posting and refuting this type of ignorance because the bottom line is Fanatec's customer service needs improvement and that's even per Thomas to keep arguing the point that the founder of the company agrees with is silly
  • Ok So we All Know that your Right... Ok Ok Ok... So what im asking is Do you think posting Angry Comments on here is Going to get you a XB1 Hub Quicker??? if your answer is Yes then Good Luck... If your answer is No then Hurry up and wait....jmo
  • It's awesome that you are psychic and can sense that i am angry through a post lol. I'm not angry if i were i would use exclamation points or perhaps type in caps to express that. Again before you make statements like i am angry and murmuring or complaining please go back and re read the posts and look for grammatical indications that show inflection of anger or emotion. Maybe you assumed that i was angry or want to make it out to be that because i disagree with you on an issue. Or perhaps its that i criticized the customer service of your god fanatec? Whatever the reason it's not a valid point. The last thing i am is angry but as a customer who spends hard earned cash in this company I do have a voice and a right to voice and issue that many are also expressing including the creator of the company. All your "hurry up and wait" colloquialisms don't do anything but show me that you are in the boat and opinion that Fanatec can do no wrong which imo = another fanboy  
  • Julian Jackson...WOW!!! Fanatec Fan boy... Ive been Reading your post and yes you seem angry but if your Not then ok Fine... Psycic No just observant... Please Note in my post i Never once refered to you in a Negative way... So any way Yes your post seem Very angry imo...but Hurry up and wait anyway... Good Luck Getting a Hub Quickly... I will Keep you informed on How PCars and F1 2015 feel on PS4 and PC on Launch Day!!! LOL... Have a Nice Day. Sincerely your Pal GrimeyDog.

Ooooh and Yes Fanatec Is doing will and Can do as they Please... IE: Your Still Here Whining about a Hub that you cant do anything But Wait for... Make the Choice other than that "Hurry up and wait" like every one else!!!

Its been Fun but Gonna use My V2 for some online action..TTYL
  • Julian Jackson...WOW!!! Fanatec Fan boy... Ive been Reading your post and yes you seem angry but if your Not then ok Fine... Psycic No just observant... Please Note in my post i Never once refered to you in a Negative way... So any way Yes your post seem Very angry imo...but Hurry up and wait anyway... Good Luck Getting a Hub Quickly... I will Keep you informed on How PCars and F1 2015 feel on PS4 and PC on Launch Day!!! LOL... Have a Nice Day. Sincerely your Pal GrimeyDog.

Ooooh and Yes Fanatec Is doing will and Can do as they Please... IE: Your Still Here Whining about a Hub that you cant do anything But Wait for... Make the Choice other than that "Hurry up and wait" like every one else!!!

Its been Fun but Gonna use My V2 for some online action..TTYL
    Says the man accusing me of being angry lol
  • Dear Thomas aside from the hub i really need your help on something else. I am having an issue with the wheel stand that I have and attempted to reach out to your online customer service department for help. Again this is another instance of where i was told to spend more money and very little help was given. Here is the problem and the conversation which i am posting to you in hopes that you will respond and offer a feasible solution

Hello I purchased a wheel stand in 2009 from you and now want to upgrade to the clubsport shifters along with my v2 wheel base. I don't know what mounting equipment i need to purchase
    21:25:54
    Live Support Please wait until a support agent will be there to chat with you. [auto-responder]
    21:27:10
    Julian Jackson the pictures of the wheel stand on the site show a table clamp mounted but it looks like the new stands have a plate that juts out that allows it to be mounted
    21:27:42
    Johannes Hello Julian
    21:27:53
    Julian Jackson hello
    21:28:03
    Johannes Have you got the shifter plate?
    21:28:15
    Julian Jackson no the wheelstand didnt come with it
    21:28:35
    Julian Jackson its a rennsport wheelstand but i bought it with the turbo s wheel
    21:29:03
    Johannes Oh ok. The first version unfortunately had not this plate, hence it unfortunately will be not possible to mount the shifter on the wheelstand. I am sorry for that
    21:29:12
    Julian Jackson and at the time the only mounting options were the two steel poles
    21:29:22
    Julian Jackson can i order the plate
    21:29:55
    Johannes Unfortunately not because we would have to take it out of a completely new set. I apologise for that
    21:30:19
    Julian Jackson so the only option is to buy a whole new wheelstand
    21:30:36
    Julian Jackson what about the table clamp
    21:30:40
    Johannes Or you eventually know someone who can make you such a plate
    21:30:43
    Julian Jackson will it mount to the wheelstand
    21:30:50
    Julian Jackson i dont know anyone
    21:31:22
    Johannes The point is, that you will have to mount the table clamp onto the shifter plate. That's the only possibility to assemble the shifter to the wheelstand
    21:31:55
    Julian Jackson thats what i am asking will the table clamp bolt onto the wheelstand without problems
    21:32:17
    Johannes If you would have got the shifter plate, then it would be possible
    21:33:08
    Julian Jackson no no no what i am asking is can i buy the full wheel table clamp and just bolt it onto the wheel stand
    21:33:17
    Julian Jackson the clubsport wheel base table clamp
    21:33:23
    Julian Jackson not the shifter clamp
    21:34:12
    Johannes This would make the entire stand very heavy and I also don't think that it will be possible because you won't be able to secure the table clamp securely
    21:35:13
    Julian Jackson i dont care about the stand being heavy if it will bolt onto the plate? i mean is there any other solution that doesn't require me to have to spend more money on a new wheelstand
    21:35:52
    Johannes I've just tried it with one unit here and it unfortunately is not possible. I'm sorry, but I could offer you a 10% discount in case you would order a new wheelstand
    21:36:22
    Julian Jackson will that put the wheelstand at what the table clamp will cost
    21:36:39
    Julian Jackson its frustrating to have put tons of money out there into this and not have a solution
    21:36:48
    Johannes You can assemble the shifter onto the wheelstand via the ClubSport Shifter table clamp
    21:37:08
    Johannes I totally understand, but since we unfortunately don't have spare shifter plates, my hands unfortunately are tied
    21:37:33
    Julian Jackson how can i use the culbsport shifter table clamp on the older wheelstand?
    21:37:58
    Johannes This unfortunately not possible because this version unfortunately has not got the shifter plate
    21:38:37
    Julian Jackson wow
    Julian Jackson so more money for another wheelstand
    21:38:52
    Julian Jackson and then on top of that i have to but the clubsport shifter plate
    21:39:22
    Johannes No, the shifter plate is included in the new wheelstand, but you wold need the ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp
    21:39:45
    Julian Jackson right what i am saying is since my wheelstand doesnt have the shifter plate
    21:39:51
    Julian Jackson i have to buy a new wheelstand that does
    21:40:04
    Julian Jackson then i also have to purchase the clubsport table clamp for the shifter
    21:40:15
    Julian Jackson i dont have an issue with the purchasing the table clamp
    21:40:25
    Johannes This would be the case yes, but we can offer you a 10% discount for this order
    21:40:27
    Julian Jackson my issue is having to buy a whole new wheelstand
    21:40:55
    Johannes I am really sorry, but we unfortunately are unable to provide only the plate because we don't have them either and it would have to be taken out of a completely new set
    21:41:05
    Julian Jackson and the 10% isnt going to lower it to what the table clamp would be at the least
    21:41:33
    Julian Jackson i have spent well over 1000 bucks with your company over the course of two wheels pwts and csr as well as clubsport peddles
    21:41:47
    Johannes I am really sorry, Julian, but we sadly are unable to provide only the plate. I apologise for that
    21:41:49
    Julian Jackson and now i just preordered the csw v2 base
    21:42:26
    Julian Jackson is there anyone above you who can help me
    21:42:31
    Julian Jackson 10% isnt helping me
    21:42:38
    Johannes I actually am the supervisor
    21:42:47
    Julian Jackson this isnt helping me at all
    21:43:16
    Johannes We unfortunately are unable to offer you more than 10% discount. I am sorry for that.
    21:43:39
    Johannes In addition, I could offer you free shipment
    21:43:40
    Julian Jackson it doesnt help me at all
    21:43:54
    Julian Jackson thanks for nothing
    21:44:13
    Johannes I apologise for that, but in this case my hands are tied.
    21:44:44
    Julian Jackson you arent willing to sacrifice one plate from a set that costs 89 dollars for a customer who has spent over 2k with your company
    21:45:08
    Julian Jackson and i am willing to buy the table clamp i just dont see the help and customer service
    21:45:21
    Johannes We unfortunately are unable to do that, I apologise for that
    21:45:26
    Julian Jackson in not helping me with a plate when i have been a customer here since 2009
    21:46:13
    Johannes We eventually could send a plate form Germany, but in this case, shipment would be very expensive
    21:46:15
    Julian Jackson no problem i will reach out to thomas with this post and let him know how i feel his company is treating its loyal customers
    21:47:28
    Johannes I am sorry, but the support also has got his guidelines and we unfortunately sometimes also are unable to provide a reasonable solution
    21:47:44
    Julian Jackson there is a reasonable solution
    21:47:57
    Julian Jackson its a steel plate that could be mailed and this would be taken care of
    21:48:19
    Julian Jackson instead you want to give me 10% off a new wheelstand when i should not have to buy one considering
    21:48:29
    Johannes We eventually could send it from Germany, but in this case, shipment would be around $ 50,--
    21:48:33
    Julian Jackson i have purchased a real cars downpayment from you
    21:48:52
    Julian Jackson why cant you give me free shipping from germany on the plate
    21:48:59
    Julian Jackson im willing to buy the table clamp
    21:49:05
    Julian Jackson and purchase a clubsport shifter
    21:49:11
    Johannes Because your wheelstand unfortunately already is out of warranty
    21:49:26
    Julian Jackson wow
    21:49:54
    Julian Jackson ok np reaching out to thomas and possibly the better buisness beurau
    21:50:06
    Julian Jackson all over a steel plate that you have the power to send me
    21:50:21
    Julian Jackson but refuse to do so unless i pay
    21:50:39
    Julian Jackson when i am ordering an exorbant amount of product from you
    21:50:48
    Johannes I am not refusing it, but since your wheelstand is out of warranty since around 4 years, my hands are tied
    21:51:18
    Julian Jackson your hands arent tied
    21:52:09
    Julian Jackson you can give me free shipping on a new wheelstand and a table clamp if i am willing to pay for them new but you wont get the steel plate that i need and am willing to pay for all else
    I've had Pcars LE pre-ordered for months now too, and I haven't paid a dime yet... They even said they will wait for my confirmation to charge the card once the product is about to be shipped, since the release date was so far off. "Wow, awesome customer service" I said to myself. 

I'm guessing that since Fanatec accepts credit cards for purchase, there are quite a few of us that take the option to pay with them. So while we wait for our product to arrive, we also are paying for months of interest to those credit cards... 

There's simply gotta be a better way than this to get products to your customers. I believe that is all Julian, myself, and others are hoping for in the future from Fanatec. I would even agree to go back to the invite system or something of the like as you and others have suggested.
    I've had Pcars LE pre-ordered for months now too, and I haven't paid a dime yet... They even said they will wait for my confirmation to charge the card once the product is about to be shipped, since the release date was so far off. "Wow, awesome customer service" I said to myself. 

I'm guessing that since Fanatec accepts credit cards for purchase, there are quite a few of us that take the option to pay with them. So while we wait for our product to arrive, we also are paying for months of interest to those credit cards... 

There's simply gotta be a better way than this to get products to your customers. I believe that is all Julian, myself, and others are hoping for in the future from Fanatec. I would even agree to go back to the invite system or something of the like as you and others have suggested.
    Exactly and it doesn't help when we get accused of being angry, murmuring and complaining when all we are asking is for these issues to be addressed and corrected. I just posted a classic example of what i am talking about above with the the wheel stand issue i am having. I am willing and wanting to buy a clubsport shifter, and the table clamp but they won't send me the plate that now comes standard on the newer wheel stands to mount it. They are willing to give me free shipping on a new wheelstand  and a 10% discount if i am willing to pay for that but wont give me free shipping on the plate that i need to upgrade their wheelstand that is older even though i am willing to pay for both the table clamp and the shifter which costs more. Someone please make sense of this to me.

• @Thomas...I don't know if I'm seeing it wrong or do I really miss something on the XOne hub. Are the LSB and RSB just buttons ? Cause with PCars or FM5/6 we do need a left or right stick to look aside and back for other opponents !!!! Or is the XOne home stick (probably used for wheel settings) also usable as stick to look around...or can we buy an extra unit with stick on it ?

Edit: Offcourse assignable buttons...pfff.. so used to the controller by now

Only one other question...Is the XOne uni hub connected wireless to the Xbox One or still by the base and USB ?

The LSB and RSB refer to the 'click' function of the sticks when you press them downward and not to the analogue movement. I'd imagine the wheel will connect USB as there is no WiFi chip listed in the Universal Hub spec list.

• No being a jerk to anyone that criticizes the process does. You ordering yours doesn't make you smarter either it quite possibly can mean you just were able to take advantage of the window and congrats if you were. However if the shoe were on the other foot would that make you dumber or if you actually had a complaint would that make you just some amusing noob on the forum. There is always someone who will think a company can do no wrong and those are the people that enable the company to continue to employ practices that aren't satisfactory for the customer. What's amusing is your response and your vehement brown nosing on this issue.

It was announced the XO rim would be made available to order at the end of March, so I checked the site the last few days and first days of April. I saw Thomas' comment that he was working on the press release and checked back the next morning and there it was, so I pre-ordered knowing it would very quickly sell out. Had I not checked back or pre-ordered right away I would be upset with myself for being dumb and not doing so right about now as I waited until August.

I never said Fanatec can do no wrong, I didn't get my CSW V2 until December because of their customer services inability to fix my purchase history on the new website, I received my CSRE wheel in dec 2011 and should have been in the first wave of invites. I let them know I wasn't happy about it, but for the most part they deliver fantastic products and fill a market segment that nobody else does. If not for Fanatec your two choices would be to spend hundreds on plastic or thousands on gear that only works on one platform.

• Products sell out in a matter of hours all the time IE: IPhones, IPads, Jordan Sneekers ETC... Fanatec is the Apple/Jordan Sneeker of the Sim Wheel Market!!! There are 3 ways to Look at it ...
    1) you werent Quick Enough.(if you had to wait for payday thats Not Fanatecs Fault)
    2) Fanatec Product is Realy Good and in High Demand. 3) The Inventory is Always Low (Note that the inventory is Low only because damand is High) No Business Makes 100,000 units but they Know that they will only move 10,000 of them.
    Any way you look at it thats just the way it is and All the Complaining in the Universe wont Change a thing... Make the Choice to Buy or Not to Buy...because all the Moaning and Complaining just makes the wait Miserable and Longer. jmt
    Again its always an accusation of moaning and complaining even though Thomas himself agreed that them being in low stock. Even with apple iphones and other products you aren't paying up front over 1000 dollars and waiting 6 months and dealing with delays etc so give me a break and finally constructive criticism isn't moaning and complaining again its typical that when anyone criticizes a company and gives constructive feed back the go to response is " moaning and complaining" its almost like the race card. Truth be told and if you look back at my posts i asked thomas would a porsche RSR be in the works because honestly i would rather have that than the universal hub for the price that its going for. Also you stating the no buisness makes 10,000 units isn't true at all there are many that make products in mass with the anticipation that they are going to be a best seller. The very industry that we buy these rigs for is proof enough. Gran turismo, Forza and other racing games dont release with only 5000 units produced so again give me a break on the comparisons when the reality of it is that Fanatecs customer service and turn around times need to get better especially considering the tremendous amounts of money that many of us have paid into their products. Again in Thomas most recent post he himself is open to constructive ideas to make this process better which means that the process needs improvement so if he is saying that as well would you consider him to be " Moaning and Complaining"? I thought not  good day sir
    Did you just compare the stock number produced of a digital data (forza, gt software) product to actual assembled hardware? Really? Why not compare it to the number of actual CONSOLES produced that sell out at launch and cause stupid pricing on eBay? You can't just copy and paste CSW V2's and Universal Hubs, but you can Forza and gt.
  • Julian...just ignore Jason...he's so full of himself he's about to explode...he calls you dumb...but he's the one who sends someone a PM to argue about if the PS4 and XOne are current or next gen...who's the PATHETIC little child here....Pffff
    There is no argument, they're current gen. I could point out that you couldn't figure that out on your own if you want to carry on your little finger pointing? The readers can decide on their own who is dumb...
  • Just a Question... What Difference does it Make Me How Much interest that Fanatec Makes off Pre Orders??? Maybe that is a way that they use to Keep Product Prices Lower... I Dunno But it doesnt Matter to Me How much interest they get... I wanna just pay and be done with it because i have the $$$ Today but Maybe Not Next Month life is Funny like that... But to Each their Own opinion.

Maybe Fanatec Should Stop Taking Pre Orders and Just First Come First Severd Like the XB1 Hub and Dont open Orders again until the Time of Release of Next Batch Maybe thats Better and No one will complain that they are getting Rich off Pre Order interst... But like that you Better Have the $$$ Ready and Dont Be Slow because you Know Fanatec Priducts Sell out Super Quick.

To My Knowledge Companys are in Business to Make Profit Doesnt Matter if its through Product Pricing or Interest Erned o Pre Orders... Profit is the end Goal... As Long as i get what i pay for doesnt Matter How much profit they make I Care Not.

Ok TTYL Next Race is about to Begin.
    we can keep going around this mountain and i will keep posting and refuting this type of ignorance because the bottom line is Fanatec's customer service needs improvement and that's even per Thomas to keep arguing the point that the founder of the company agrees with is silly
    Trying to twist what Thomas really said is quite pathetic. You claim customers are going to leave because of the way the pre-orders work? Fanatec is gaining customers not losing them and you don't even realise without Fanatec you only have two choices at polar opposites of the price spectrum. Just go away and watch how it affects nothing, like Grimey said, there will be someone ready to assume your place in line.
  • Exactly Fanatec is Gaining Customers!!! He is Crying and Whining because he Missed the Boat to get a Hub!!! LMAO My Wife and Son are Laughing Hystericaly at his Petty Whining Comments... Im just Having Fun With Him Goating Him on to Hurry up and Wait!!! LMAO... Make the Choice or Keep Quiet and Hurry up and wait.
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited April 2015
    Dear Thomas aside from the hub i really need your help on something else. I am having an issue with the wheel stand that I have and attempted to reach out to your online customer service department for help. Again this is another instance of where i was told to spend more money and very little help was given. Here is the problem and the conversation which i am posting to you in hopes that you will respond and offer a feasible solution

Hello I purchased a wheel stand in 2009 from you and now want to upgrade to the clubsport shifters along with my v2 wheel base. I don't know what mounting equipment i need to purchase
    21:25:54
    Live Support Please wait until a support agent will be there to chat with you. [auto-responder]
    21:27:10
    Julian Jackson the pictures of the wheel stand on the site show a table clamp mounted but it looks like the new stands have a plate that juts out that allows it to be mounted
    21:27:42
    Johannes Hello Julian
    21:27:53
    Julian Jackson hello
    21:28:03
    Johannes Have you got the shifter plate?
    21:28:15
    Julian Jackson no the wheelstand didnt come with it
    21:28:35
    Julian Jackson its a rennsport wheelstand but i bought it with the turbo s wheel
    21:29:03
    Johannes Oh ok. The first version unfortunately had not this plate, hence it unfortunately will be not possible to mount the shifter on the wheelstand. I am sorry for that
    21:29:12
    Julian Jackson and at the time the only mounting options were the two steel poles
    21:29:22
    Julian Jackson can i order the plate
    21:29:55
    Johannes Unfortunately not because we would have to take it out of a completely new set. I apologise for that
    21:30:19
    Julian Jackson so the only option is to buy a whole new wheelstand
    21:30:36
    Julian Jackson what about the table clamp
    21:30:40
    Johannes Or you eventually know someone who can make you such a plate
    21:30:43
    Julian Jackson will it mount to the wheelstand
    21:30:50
    Julian Jackson i dont know anyone
    21:31:22
    Johannes The point is, that you will have to mount the table clamp onto the shifter plate. That's the only possibility to assemble the shifter to the wheelstand
    21:31:55
    Julian Jackson thats what i am asking will the table clamp bolt onto the wheelstand without problems
    21:32:17
    Johannes If you would have got the shifter plate, then it would be possible
    21:33:08
    Julian Jackson no no no what i am asking is can i buy the full wheel table clamp and just bolt it onto the wheel stand
    21:33:17
    Julian Jackson the clubsport wheel base table clamp
    21:33:23
    Julian Jackson not the shifter clamp
    21:34:12
    Johannes This would make the entire stand very heavy and I also don't think that it will be possible because you won't be able to secure the table clamp securely
    21:35:13
    Julian Jackson i dont care about the stand being heavy if it will bolt onto the plate? i mean is there any other solution that doesn't require me to have to spend more money on a new wheelstand
    21:35:52
    Johannes I've just tried it with one unit here and it unfortunately is not possible. I'm sorry, but I could offer you a 10% discount in case you would order a new wheelstand
    21:36:22
    Julian Jackson will that put the wheelstand at what the table clamp will cost
    21:36:39
    Julian Jackson its frustrating to have put tons of money out there into this and not have a solution
    21:36:48
    Johannes You can assemble the shifter onto the wheelstand via the ClubSport Shifter table clamp
    21:37:08
    Johannes I totally understand, but since we unfortunately don't have spare shifter plates, my hands unfortunately are tied
    21:37:33
    Julian Jackson how can i use the culbsport shifter table clamp on the older wheelstand?
    21:37:58
    Johannes This unfortunately not possible because this version unfortunately has not got the shifter plate
    Julian Jackson wow
    Julian Jackson so more money for another wheelstand
    21:38:52
    Julian Jackson and then on top of that i have to but the clubsport shifter plate
    21:39:22
    Johannes No, the shifter plate is included in the new wheelstand, but you wold need the ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp
    21:39:45
    Julian Jackson right what i am saying is since my wheelstand doesnt have the shifter plate
    21:39:51
    Julian Jackson i have to buy a new wheelstand that does
    21:40:04
    Julian Jackson then i also have to purchase the clubsport table clamp for the shifter
    21:40:15
    Julian Jackson i dont have an issue with the purchasing the table clamp
    21:40:25
    Johannes This would be the case yes, but we can offer you a 10% discount for this order
    21:40:27
    Julian Jackson my issue is having to buy a whole new wheelstand
    21:40:55
    Johannes I am really sorry, but we unfortunately are unable to provide only the plate because we don't have them either and it would have to be taken out of a completely new set
    21:41:05
    Julian Jackson and the 10% isnt going to lower it to what the table clamp would be at the least
    21:41:33
    Julian Jackson i have spent well over 1000 bucks with your company over the course of two wheels pwts and csr as well as clubsport peddles
    21:41:47
    Johannes I am really sorry, Julian, but we sadly are unable to provide only the plate. I apologise for that
    21:41:49
    Julian Jackson and now i just preordered the csw v2 base
    21:42:26
    Julian Jackson is there anyone above you who can help me
    21:42:31
    Julian Jackson 10% isnt helping me
    21:42:38
    Johannes I actually am the supervisor
    21:42:47
    Julian Jackson this isnt helping me at all
    21:43:16
    Johannes We unfortunately are unable to offer you more than 10% discount. I am sorry for that.
    21:43:39
    Johannes In addition, I could offer you free shipment
    21:43:40
    Julian Jackson it doesnt help me at all
    21:43:54
    Julian Jackson thanks for nothing
    21:44:13
    Johannes I apologise for that, but in this case my hands are tied.
    21:44:44
    Julian Jackson you arent willing to sacrifice one plate from a set that costs 89 dollars for a customer who has spent over 2k with your company
    21:45:08
    Julian Jackson and i am willing to buy the table clamp i just dont see the help and customer service
    21:45:21
    Johannes We unfortunately are unable to do that, I apologise for that
    21:45:26
    Julian Jackson in not helping me with a plate when i have been a customer here since 2009
    21:46:13
    Johannes We eventually could send a plate form Germany, but in this case, shipment would be very expensive
    21:46:15
    Julian Jackson no problem i will reach out to thomas with this post and let him know how i feel his company is treating its loyal customers
    21:47:28
    Johannes I am sorry, but the support also has got his guidelines and we unfortunately sometimes also are unable to provide a reasonable solution
    21:47:44
    Julian Jackson there is a reasonable solution
    21:47:57
    Julian Jackson its a steel plate that could be mailed and this would be taken care of
    21:48:19
    Julian Jackson instead you want to give me 10% off a new wheelstand when i should not have to buy one considering
    21:48:29
    Johannes We eventually could send it from Germany, but in this case, shipment would be around $ 50,--
    21:48:33
    Julian Jackson i have purchased a real cars downpayment from you
    21:48:52
    Julian Jackson why cant you give me free shipping from germany on the plate
    21:48:59
    Julian Jackson im willing to buy the table clamp
    21:49:05
    Julian Jackson and purchase a clubsport shifter
    21:49:11
    Johannes Because your wheelstand unfortunately already is out of warranty
    21:49:26
    Julian Jackson wow
    21:49:54
    Julian Jackson ok np reaching out to thomas and possibly the better buisness beurau
    21:50:06
    Julian Jackson all over a steel plate that you have the power to send me
    21:50:21
    Julian Jackson but refuse to do so unless i pay
    21:50:39
    Julian Jackson when i am ordering an exorbant amount of product from you
    21:50:48
    Johannes I am not refusing it, but since your wheelstand is out of warranty since around 4 years, my hands are tied
    21:51:18
    Julian Jackson your hands arent tied
    21:52:09
    Julian Jackson you can give me free shipping on a new wheelstand and a table clamp if i am willing to pay for them new but you wont get the steel plate that i need and am willing to pay for all else
    Enter your message
     Going to reach out to the Better Business Bureau because a many years old stand you bought that worked exactly as described won't mount new products that it was never designed for? Good luck with that. You're the type of customer that Fanatec probably wishes would go to TM and bother them.
  • All the While i Have My Wife looking on Ebay Showing Her the Resale Value of Fanatec Gear and that when they Sell Stand alone Rims with XB1 Compatability that there will be No Prob Getting a Good Return on the Porsche & F1 Rims that i will put on Ebay!

But until then i will use it on PC, PS3 and in June PS4.
    My V2 will Not Be Sitting Idle Burning off warrenty Collecting Dust.
    LMAO The Day it was Noted that the V2 will work as is i Ran and Bought a PS4 Quick!!! and Changed my PCars order from XB1 to PS4!!!!
  • LOL he Broke the post with His whining!!! WOW What a Whiner!!!

Trying to twist what Thomas really said is quite pathetic. You claim customers are going to leave because of the way the pre-orders work? Fanatec is gaining customers not losing them and you don't even realise without Fanatec you only have two choices at polar opposites of the price spectrum. Just go away and watch how it affects nothing, like Grimey said, there will be someone ready to assume your place in line.
    Both of you are incredibly ignorant and Mr Shaeffer i left the conversation with you when the previous poster said that you wanted to inbox and argue over the ps4 being a next gen system lol. Yeah thats mature and sensible 
  • hah that copy and paste breaks the blog too. it's appearing over everything
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited April 2015
    Jilian Jackson you Knew what you were getting into when you ordered your wheel as you said it has become a pattern with Fanatec... You can Lead By Example Make the Choice Buy or Not to Buy...other than that Hurry up and wait.... For every 1 person that jumps off the Boat you just move 1 person closer to their delivery date... Other than that Hurry up and Wait. All the Salty Comments Not gonna Make it Happen any Quicker.
    Both of you are incredibly ignorant and Mr Shaeffer i left the conversation with you when the previous poster said that you wanted to inbox and argue over the ps4 being a next gen system lol. Yeah thats mature and sensible 

You seem to lack some comprehension skills, there is NO ARGUMENT about what generation the XO is. Unless you were there or read the PM, your comment is based on a lack of knowledge.

I really hope you'll also post a transcript of your diatribe rant to the Better Business Bureau too, that will definitely add some humour to this thread. I mean what could be more sensible and mature then that?

• Yeah def mature mr Shaffer keep em coming lol
    lol I totally agree 
  • Yeah def mature mr Shaffer keep em coming lol
    Better Business Bureau on line 3!
    lol I totally agree 
    its not next gen even though it says next gen lol