Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• Julian...just ignore Jason...he's so full of himself he's about to explode...he calls you dumb...but he's the one who sends someone a PM to argue about if the PS4 and XOne are current or next gen...who's the PATHETIC little child here....Pffff
    There is no argument, they're current gen. I could point out that you couldn't figure that out on your own if you want to carry on your little finger pointing? The readers can decide on their own who is dumb...

• Omg Jason...get your head out off that big cloud your walking on...the argument wasn't even with me...it was with John Shore!!!! So who's the dumb ass now. LMAO
  • Julian...just ignore Jason...he's so full of himself he's about to explode...he calls you dumb...but he's the one who sends someone a PM to argue about if the PS4 and XOne are current or next gen...who's the PATHETIC little child here....Pffff
    lol I totally agree 
    its not next gen even though it says next gen lol
    Unlike you, I've had my XO for well over a year now. It said next gen when it was about to launch, it's been current gen for well over a year. It's sad that this needs to be explained to you.
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited April 2015
    Omg Jason...get your head out off that big cloud your walking on...the argument wasn't even with me...it was with John Shore!!!! So who's the dumb ass now. LMAO
    You are, THERE WAS NO ARGUMENT. And now you have Julian confused as to what next gen actually means, hopefully he can complain to the BBB when he finds out his new console is only current gen.
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited April 2015
    double
  • Whahhahahhhahahahahhahah guess your the one getting confused falling off your big pink cloud....LMAO
  • Grimey....PM
  • I seem to be late for the party here.  Although, I do feel it to be a curious first product for XO congrats to Fanatec for the product announcement.  These things are never easy. 

Have to say, though, as a happy owner of the original hub I'm a bit disappointed.  Was hoping for a feature rich quality rim to be added to the library first as I think it would have generated a ton of excitement and would have easily translated into a high purchase price for console and PC users alike.  A hub is a bit harder to get excited around but would be a great follow up product opening up the scores of available rims to those that want them.  

That said, I'm also disappointed as I was hoping for an upgrade possibility for the original hub.  I'm no tech but could it reasonably be possible to attach the security hardware through the 5th button box port?  The $50USD difference would be a fair price supporting the license, manufacture, and more than likely some R&D costs as well and would easily open our library of rims to the XO.  It could even be branded.  ...maybe. 

For myself, that would make it worthwhile to unlock the XO so I can finally "drive"  FM5, Horizon2, or any other future exclusive driving title for the console.   Otherwise, its a tall order and I'll suffice with everything else out there in the mean time.  :)

In any case, congrats again.  Finally breaking through that silly lock Thrustmaster has had this time around is a good thing for everyone.

Fritz
  • Hi the Thomas and all of the Fanatec - Endor team just wanted to give you all a little boost of Happiness ,Thank you for keeping up with new consoles with the new stuff and being able to use some of the old wheels also . Times are tuff and I understand some of the loopholes you have to deal with shipping products all over the world with the $$$$$ amount,s and trade laws different by a lot in some countries
    I will wait patiently till my new X1 hub and rim arrives to play Forza . And just be happy as norm with the 360 and my trusty CSR - CSP v1,s and my CSW v2 for PS3 and PC till may when hopefully PC comes out then I will dabble on the PS4 .
    Keep up the great work ,Great products and good Support team that I have had to use a few times with no problems at all .See you on the Screen with my pedals down and wheel going a round the track 
  • edited April 2015
    Julian Jackson Wow!!! I thought you said you wasnt Mad... You thinks that Fanatec Should warrenty something you bought in 2009... i See whats going on Now... Your just Post Bashing Like the Spoiled Little Man you are because you cant get your way... No Free Metal Plate For You!!! LMAO.

Do You even Know How Expensive Shipping to Germany is??? Well i just Shipped a CPX adapter to Germany and it was $45.00USD!!! it weighs Nothing maybe the Same as a Smart phone... Your a Petty Little Man... Pay up and Shut up!!!
  • quick question,, how do i re calibrate my wheel using the hub, i know with the bmw and f1 rim it was push the two joystick buttons down...but how does that translate to the hub buttons, thank anybody.
  • No One Has a Hub yet so No one Really Knows... Tbe Pre order date is Aug 31st Now!!! Whoooa!!!
  • On old hub it's the little black tune button, followed by 'start' + 'x' on top of the hub button box.

That converted to the XOne hub my GUESS would be, little black tune button followed by the two squares button (start) and the A button on top of hub button box.
    But ain't possible to download a manually to the hub.
  • Grimey, could you please check your pm...got wheel settings question...but in here it's off topic..so pmed you
  • I will Check antione Goossens im Posting From my Phone Right Now... Soon as i get to My PC i will.
  • As Jedrzej (best regards to Nigeria) cannot participate in the beta test, I will give the unit to Natalie who respondet fastest and is certainly qualified. And hey, she is our first female tester.

If we need more testers, i will let you know.
    That will be a 100 dollars, Natalie.
    What else I can help you with, Ma'am?

:D
  • So you need to buy the Clubsport wheel base V2 for $600, then the Xbox One hub with whatever rim you desire for $400. Oof.... Simply not possible to buy as a full time student. I'll wait for the "broader audience" wheel which I guess will be like the FM4 CSR wheel, which works fine for me. I just hope it won't be too long after F1 2015 drops.
  • So you need to buy the Clubsport wheel base V2 for $600, then the Xbox One hub with whatever rim you desire for $400. Oof.... Simply not possible to buy as a full time student. I'll wait for the "broader audience" wheel which I guess will be like the FM4 CSR wheel, which works fine for me. I just hope it won't be too long after F1 2015 drops.
    But still, you will need a hub.
  • Julian Jackson Wow!!! I thought you said you wasnt Mad... You thinks that Fanatec Should warrenty something you bought in 2009... i See whats going on Now... Your just Post Bashing Like the Spoiled Little Man you are because you cant get your way... No Free Metal Plate For You!!! LMAO.

Do You even Know How Expensive Shipping to Germany is??? Well i just Shipped a CPX adapter to Germany and it was $45.00USD!!! it weighs Nothing maybe the Same as a Smart phone... Your a Petty Little Man... Pay up and Shut up!!!
    Again is it to much to ask for a steel plate vs having to buy an entirely new wheelstand when i am willing to pay for everything except the steel plate and the guy initially tells me that the reason he cant just give the steel plate is because it will make one stand short of it. Considering i have bought two wheels, wheel stand, two sets of peddles, two sets of shifters with me now upgrading to the clubsport shifter, the clubsport shifter table clamp the version two wheelbase and eventually a wheel that goes on it. Again its not that im mad and for you to keep accusing me of being such is silly its that i am asking fanatec to be reasonable for a long time vested customer. This isn't asking to much as its a steel plate. I'm not asking for a new wheel stand and am willing to fork over much more cash for the remaining items needed to complete the build. Its the principle that it seems that again a customer is getting screwed over a simple request and fix. They are willing to give me free shipping on the wheelstand which by the way if we go buy weight and two to three day air is going to be more than 50 bucks as i paid more for the first one. But unwilling to do free shipping on a plate from Germany that the rep claims will be only 50 bucks. I don't understand where your disconnect is but this doesn't make sense and anyone that has common sales knowledge would agree.
  • If anyone wants an x1 hub and didnt pre-order yet, i wouldn't worry. There are probably plenty of poachers that will have them up on ebay in no time after the 1st batch ships.
  • On old hub it's the little black tune button, followed by 'start' + 'x' on top of the hub button box.

That converted to the XOne hub my GUESS would be, little black tune button followed by the two squares button (start) and the A button on top of hub button box.
    But ain't possible to download a manually to the hub.
    thankyou....a million thankyou's
  • The thread is 7 pages.
    Of which most is just stupid arguing/bragging/bashing - guys, stop for f**k's sake!
    If not PC/consoles BS, then Thrustmaster or other BS about shipping, charging, etc.

All Fanatec products are very expensive, no doubt about it.
    BUT, if you don't want to pay/buy whatever, just write ONE post how expensive that is and go away!
    Damn, people!
  • edited April 2015
    Exactly Agree 100% If Julian Jackson get a Free Metal Plate i want Some Free Stuff Too!!! Ive Spent over $2000.00 in Fanatec Gear and i Havent Gotten any Free Stuff Yet...LOL... I think that we all Have Spent Enough $$$ that we would appreciate Free Stuff.

911gt2 wheel
    CSR Elite Wheel(First Pre Order Batch)
    CSP v1 Pedals
    CSW v2
    918RSR Porsche Rim
    F1 Regular Rim
    CSP Tuning Kit
    + 100.00 on Extra Pedal Parts... Hall Sensors, Load Cell and i Put a New PCB in CSP v1 just Because... Might as well Change Everything at 1 time.

This Stuff Starting to Add Up... LOL... But i Love Sim Raing so I Dont Mind... I Luv all My Toyz!!! Nope Not Selling anything... Nope...Maybe... Not yet... Cant Bring my Self to Part with None of it.... Im Running out of Space...LOL
  • Don't drink and post, damn!
    @-)
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    As Jedrzej (best regards to Nigeria) cannot participate in the beta test, I will give the unit to Natalie who respondet fastest and is certainly qualified. And hey, she is our first female tester.

If we need more testers, i will let you know.
    That will be a 100 dollars, Natalie.
    What else I can help you with, Ma'am?

:D

Hey,

I would more than happily do that for you :)
    Do you want cash or cheque x

I'm really looking forward to working with Thomas and the team. Although, it's been 2 days now and Thomas hasn't replied to my post thanking him. I kind of feel like that girl, who was promised a date and is now sat alone in a restaurant eating bread sticks staring at the door... That never opens ;)

As I have not yet spoken to Thomas yet, I'm not sure what the requirement are for NDA etc. However, there should be no harm (and I think it would be useful) in anyone has any specific tests they would like to see performed on the products, to post them here.

Obviously I can't post the results until (if) Thomas approves it, but at least you can be sure I'll do the tests for you which could prove to be quite a useful venture as we will cover so many scenarios.

What do you think?
  • Don't drink and post, damn!
    @-)
    Jedrzej. There should be a solution to all the mud slinging. Thomas, PLEASE assign a moderator to monitor the comments. Issue ONE fair warning to those who post off topic or degrade the discussion to personal attacks. Next transgression, ****, out here. 
    Really, we need someone to put a stop to the crap from those four or five trolls who can't help but ruin this blog for all the rest of us. They appear on this thread and many others. There have been a few appeals to them knock it off, but those guys don't care. They have no useful contribution to make and only ruin it for everyone else. We don't need their input. It has no purpose.
    I came up with my own interim solution. I have jotted a list of names of the "usual suspects" on a post-it and whenever I see one of those names I scroll past. It is not a permanent solution, but helps get past he nonsense and on to something I might find interesting or helpful. Thomas, PLEASE help us here. 
    And, Natalie, congratulations. I look forward to your feedback. You are one of the bright lights here.

Thanks, Thomas, and Cheers! to all to the rest of you. 
  • Any way Thomas will you please help me with the wheel base issue thanks?
  • Whahhahahhhahahahahhahah guess your the one getting confused falling off your big pink cloud....LMAO
    Is it really too confusing for you to spell YOU'RE correctly?
  • I seem to be late for the party here.  Although, I do feel it to be a curious first product for XO congrats to Fanatec for the product announcement.  These things are never easy. 

Have to say, though, as a happy owner of the original hub I'm a bit disappointed.  Was hoping for a feature rich quality rim to be added to the library first as I think it would have generated a ton of excitement and would have easily translated into a high purchase price for console and PC users alike.  A hub is a bit harder to get excited around but would be a great follow up product opening up the scores of available rims to those that want them.  

That said, I'm also disappointed as I was hoping for an upgrade possibility for the original hub.  I'm no tech but could it reasonably be possible to attach the security hardware through the 5th button box port?  The $50USD difference would be a fair price supporting the license, manufacture, and more than likely some R&D costs as well and would easily open our library of rims to the XO.  It could even be branded.  ...maybe. 

For myself, that would make it worthwhile to unlock the XO so I can finally "drive"  FM5, Horizon2, or any other future exclusive driving title for the console.   Otherwise, its a tall order and I'll suffice with everything else out there in the mean time.  :)

In any case, congrats again.  Finally breaking through that silly lock Thrustmaster has had this time around is a good thing for everyone.

Fritz
    Most of us wanted a Universal Hub for the XO and no, you can't just add a security chip, it has to have proper button markings and come pre-assembled to get MS certification.
  • Julian Jackson Wow!!! I thought you said you wasnt Mad... You thinks that Fanatec Should warrenty something you bought in 2009... i See whats going on Now... Your just Post Bashing Like the Spoiled Little Man you are because you cant get your way... No Free Metal Plate For You!!! LMAO.

Again is it to much to ask for a steel plate vs having to buy an entirely new wheelstand when i am willing to pay for everything except the steel plate and the guy initially tells me that the reason he cant just give the steel plate is because it will make one stand short of it. Considering i have bought two wheels, wheel stand, two sets of peddles, two sets of shifters with me now upgrading to the clubsport shifter, the clubsport shifter table clamp the version two wheelbase and eventually a wheel that goes on it. Again its not that im mad and for you to keep accusing me of being such is silly its that i am asking fanatec to be reasonable for a long time vested customer. This isn't asking to much as its a steel plate. I'm not asking for a new wheel stand and am willing to fork over much more cash for the remaining items needed to complete the build. Its the principle that it seems that again a customer is getting screwed over a simple request and fix. They are willing to give me free shipping on the wheelstand which by the way if we go buy weight and two to three day air is going to be more than 50 bucks as i paid more for the first one. But unwilling to do free shipping on a plate from Germany that the rep claims will be only 50 bucks. I don't understand where your disconnect is but this doesn't make sense and anyone that has common sales knowledge would agree.

Yeah, it is too much to ask for something you're not entitled to. Do you think the rest of us didn't pay for our gear? Who cares if you're "willing to buy" a shifter and table clamp, how else would you expect to get them, steal them?

You threaten making a ridiculous claim to the BBB to try an extort an item you're not entitled to.

Nobody cares how much you've bought, WE ALL HAVE, I've bought 4 steering wheels alone not to mention everything else and don't expect anything for free.

HOW ARE YOU GETTING SCREWED? You got exactly what you paid for. If anything, you're trying to screw Fanatec by being a cheap whiny little &^%&

You already have your answer, they said no. Case closed.