coming up next...

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
edited June 2015 in Blog

Comments

• If you need a beta tester Thomas, count me in! 
  • Info. Need info please. :)
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hey Thomas,

I have the V2 clubsport on order for Aug 31st. Will this be the version I receive? 
  • What's the difference?
  • I'll test em for you too ..lol
  • Finally the word is out...I'm getting them first week of August together with my shifter...Yeaaahhhhh
    Thanx Thomas and Fanatec team!
    Count on that one Joseph !!!
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    Great stuff :)

I ordered a second set of v2 last week (ready for this announcement) assuming that v2 orders will be automatically changed to v3s. so already bought and paid for :)

Fantastic news and really looking forward to their release, my v2 orders delivery date is currently displaying as 31/08 so not long to go :)
  • Looks good I hope that we get invite codes like the wheel base.
  • P.S. I second that. If you need a beta tester please consider me.
  • I have a chrome part of the F on my V2 that is about to fall, I think it is time for new pedals  :D
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited June 2015
    I have a chrome part of the F on my V2 that is about to fall, I think it is time for new pedals  :D

Agreed!
    That's a catastrophic failure IMO and could be very dangerous! Even life threatening! :-O
    To be honest I'm a little disappointed that you've let it go that far already ;)

I'm the same any excuse to buy new stuff :p
    I only received my v2s in March and I've already order the v3 (well via a v2 order) ;)
  • Allready sold my used set of V1 base, BMW rim and CSP V2s....so I allready new I needed new ones...decided after reading Thomas said the V2 would be improved to make up for rediculous price increase...
  • Typical I didn't want to wait until August for the v2's and they were delaying the rest of my order so I got a friend in Australia to get some off the Australian fanatec site and ship them to me at some considerable postage costs and now this!!!! Just hope theres no delay on next week's base shipping
  • Beta testers wanted? Count me in if so!
    Finally the word is out...I'm getting them first week of August together with my shifter...Yeaaahhhhh
    Thanx Thomas and Fanatec team!
    Count on that one Joseph !!!
    You sure we will get the V3 and not final batches of V2?
  • Typical I didn't want to wait until August for the v2's and they were delaying the rest of my order so I got a friend in Australia to get some off the Australian fanatec site and ship them to me at some considerable postage costs and now this!!!! Just hope theres no delay on next week's base shipping
    You should have read all blogs...Thomas did mention, in price increase topic, so a few months, that the V2s would be improved.

Yes Joseph. They were originally planned for 28/05/2015...someone out here mentioned that he pre ordered and his order date changed. So these go like the ones who pre ordered a CSW V1 last year in July, August and September. Their order transfered into the V2 base. And got it in November and December.
  • Invites for fanatec customers first ?

I hope so.
  • So, cancel my pre-order for the V2's and wait for the V3's or will my order get changed to the V3's?
    You should have read all blogs...Thomas did mention, in price increase topic, so a few months, that the V2s would be improved.

Yes Joseph. They were originally planned for 28/05/2015...someone out here mentioned that he pre ordered and his order date changed. So these go like the ones who pre ordered a CSW V1 last year in July, August and September. Their order transfered into the V2 base. And got it in November and December.

To be fair I couldn't wait any longer anyway will just have to buy the new ones when they are in stock. Well provide other outstanding issues I have are resolved but that's not for this forum just yet
  • Hmmmm i dont see whats really different.... Thats not the same pic that kept getting deleted.   there are holes in the pedal arms and the pedal plates are different... shock also looks the same shock on other pic looked differnt.

• Hmmmm i dont see whats really different.... Thats not the same pic that kept getting deleted.   there are holes in the pedal arms and the pedal plates are different... shock also looks the same shock on other pic looked differnt.

Grimey

I've examined the pic and here's what I see. The word. HERITAGE. So the pic is showing us the CSPv1. But if you look really close you can see a set of CSPv2 directly behind it. See the black pedal plates? (I believe)

I think Thomas will take us on a trip back through all the versions and the various improvements and cosmetic changes to the CSP line.

This is all my opinion of course so I could be 100% wrong. :). Wouldn't be the 1st time.
  • Aaaah Haaaa!!! Chris Broshar you are Right!!! I Do see the second set playing Peekabo Now!!!
  • edited June 2015
    I even see 3 sets now!!! Cause the black with red bars above the V2 shocks is something we, officially, haven't seen before and it looks like there are 3 foot plates !!!
    Chris you da man, good thing you pointed it out!!

• I even see 3 sets now!!! Cause the black with red bars above the V2 shocks is something we, officially, haven't seen before and it looks like there are 3 foot plates !!!
    Chris you da man, good thing you pointed it out!!

I thought I saw something else too but couldn't figure out what exactly it was. The v3 set but what exactly???
  • Yess v3 is coming:) look at the behind of the v2 i saw some detail first longer black footplate second pedals have different spring tecnology i see two black rubber bar with red detail i think first bar is gas pedal spring second bar which is above and behind the gas pedal spring is for clutch pedal i cant see brake pedal spring i think it is a bigger oil tank and rubbered springs with load cell ...look at the pic maybe gives you a clue for brake pedal
  • The black and red are there behind the brake pedal
  • new pic °_°
  • edited June 2015
    Waiting on V2 for months!!,(as well as V2 base...) ship date is July 31st, please tell me you are sending a new version!?!?!?!

Stop teasing us, tell us what is this all about!  

:D
  • The black and red of the "version 3" set on the Heritage picture looks to be a fluid hose...  I could be getting excited and seeing things though.
    Thomas, you just love this don't you LOL.