Introducing the new Clubsport Pedals V3 - UPDATE

Comments

• Any news about CSR Elite pedals stock??
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited June 2015
    Any news about CSR Elite pedals stock??
    They are in stock. http://www.fanatec.com/us-en/pedals/csr-elite-pedals-us.html

• Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    Natalie...you've got your V2s back yet ? You on XOne tnight?

Sure did :D
    Won't be on tonight though as I'm off out for a pizza with the girls ;)

I think I'll get a few dampers added to my order, I wont order them separately as I'll be charged again for delivery ;)
  • To bad..Toon Kersten and me are gonna do some fm5.
    My pedals are here before the dampers availability....so I'm double F*T...LOL
    edited June 2015
    I'd be up for some Forza! What time are you gonna be on, it's a work night so I won't be out late :D

Just emailed and asked them to pop 2 dampers onto my order ;)
    My 8 week old V2s are gonna be jealous very soon!
  • Any news about CSR Elite pedals stock??
    They are in stock. http://www.fanatec.com/us-en/pedals/csr-elite-pedals-us.html

In Europe, sorry.
  • edited June 2015
    I'm on in 5 min...If I'm right it's 5.35 pm at your place...I think I'm on for about 2 hours.
    I'll just wait out the details about the dampers to order more if wanted. The V3 don't need them to work, so it's no high demand to me.
  • Hmmmm...seeing these...red and black...makes me wanna buy the RSeat RS1 Asset to Corsa edition...jummie
  • are the optional dampers compatible with the v3 pedals with the new tilton style pedal plates or only with the standard pedal plates?
  • Looks like they're designed to work on both
  • Looks like they're designed to work on both
    For me it looks like the new tilton style pads are screwed into the 2 upper holes on the brake pedal (the only 2 available^^), on the gas pedal there are 3 holes. From the pictures it seems that on the gas pedal it is no problem to attach both tilton style plates and the damper as the damper goes into the third hole and doesnt block the upper 2 holes for the tiltons. But on the brake the damper goes into the second hole... So it would be in conflict with the tiltons?
  • edited June 2015
    Looks like they're designed to work on both
    For me it looks like the new tilton style pads are screwed into the 2 upper holes on the brake pedal (the only 2 available^^), on the gas pedal there are 3 holes. From the pictures it seems that on the gas pedal it is no problem to attach both tilton style plates and the damper as the damper goes into the third hole and doesnt block the upper 2 holes for the tiltons. But on the brake the damper goes into the second hole... So it would be in conflict with the tiltons?
    no my friend:) with tilton brake pedal second hole screw is for pedal and damper also ( you dont need to use damper screws when you want to attach you use pedal screw only... hitting two birds with one stone:)
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

I think I'll get a few dampers added to my order, I wont order them separately as I'll be charged again for delivery ;)
    You think both dampers are needed? Is it worth 70$ each?
  • Thomas I would Love to test these Padals for Fanatec!!! I can Guarantee at least 4 hours every week day and 16+ Hours of testing over the weekend.
  • aaaaargh!!!! I Cant take it!!! Im Trying Not To!!! I Cant Take it... I Gotta Have a set!!! Must try to resist the Urge!!! I feel like Bruce Banner trying Not to Turn into the Hulk!!! .... Im just not Gonna Look at them Any more....ok im back i cant take it.... I Cant help it!!!
  • Im Back...I cant keep my eyes off these Pedals!!! Hmmmmm
    ^:)^
  • I'll tell you how they feel in about 50 days Grimey. LOL
  • Natalie...you've got your V2s back yet ? You on XOne tnight?

I was thinking the same, what is the use of a damper for gas pedal?
    edited June 2015

I was thinking the same, what is the use of a damper for gas pedal?

Well someone's gotta try it, or we'll never know for sure ;)
    and you must never forget the sim racers hardware purchasing rule number 1!

IF "do I NEED it" = "no" & "do I WANT it" = "yes" THEN "Should I BUY it" must always = Aww Yiss :D
  • As Thomas said...more details later this week...so I'll wait it out...
  • The Difference between Standard and 2 day shipping was only $15.00 So i went 2 day Shipping...Thas all im saying.
  • The Part that got Me was 4x the Resolution!!! and that Has to mean Connected to the wheel because the Regular CSP 1 & 2 do 1024 with direct connect to PC.
  • Hmmmm.... these Pedals, FM5 and the Hub is Starting to Look Really Good Now... as far as i know FM5 would be the only Game that would Support Pedal Rumble its Pretty Much the same as the Trigger Rumble in FM5.... Hhhmmm...

PCars is falling Off Quickly just 1 Bug after another...cant wait to see how F1 2015 is gonna be next month.
  • I'm really enjoying Project Cars, its one of the games that made me decide to upgrade my faithful Porsche Wheel Turbo S and V1 Clubsport pedals to the CSW V2, Formula Rim, Clubsport V3 pedals and Clubsport Shifter SQ 1.5 once I get the universal hub I can use one wheel and pedals across all three platfroms.
  • As I said yesterday on an email to FANATEC, the v3's look absolutely awesome... but I also said that using the v2 with the csr's sucks ( I will say sorry as many times as needed but is still true) I am even thinking on starting a blog where people can discuss about how "suckiest" it is. The only thing I can say right now is that I am and old man, semi retiree and with several health issues so I don't have all the time young people have to wait. for me the sim racing experience has been very therapeutic and took me a long time to discover something like this but I really don't know how long I will be able to enjoy this wonderful pastime. . 
  • Alberto Botero your Never too old to Have Fun!!! Im 45 and i play More Xbox and PS4 Than My 14yr old Son... LOL...and i Agree Sim Racing is Very Therapeutic for me also. What Racing Games are you playing??? Maybe we can help you get your Pedals Set up... Depending on Game its all about a Few Tweeks that makes a big Difference in How your Wheel and Pedals feel.
  • I really appreciate your comments but I am not even thinking on iracing; what I am doing now and plan to do in the future is picking a track and a car and go as fast as I can and also (there always be goals for me) putting a time that I think is decent and then.........go to the next track. one hour at a time no more than that. and I enjoy that very much. thanks again
  • What I plan to do after I race the last track on Gran turismo 6? go to a big and more powerful car. I am using a Honda fit right now (please don't laugh at me ) so to emulate my Idols like Ayrton, Michael ( I am so sad for him ) and of course JPM I still have a long way to go. I am going to need the "bestest" pedals that I can get!! the v3"s
  • So these do look really nice with a good design. So what have you changed to prevent squeaky pivot joints? Nothing you say? Oh well that would have been a game changer if you would have introduced sealed ball bearing at all the main  pivot points with a never squeak guarantee.

Use WD-40 it works wonders
    Don't want to! I want maintenance free and when I have lubed my pedals I have used sparingly spread bearing grease as that will last longer than your spray lubricants
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited June 2015
    Best lubricant is fishing reel gear grease. It is very light so flows well, and designed for small components and long usage. Comes in easy to apply tubes with tiny tips for getting into tight places. No mess, no mus, no fuss.