New driver 219 and firmware released

Comments

• Does anyone know if this fixes the RB/RSB LB/LSB issue on the Xbox One HUB?
  • In PCars the LSB and RSB buttons can be assigned now because of their 1.4 patch. But the LB and RB buttons are also the shiffter paddles, but that's M$ button protocol issue.
  • In PCars the LSB and RSB buttons can be assigned now because of their 1.4 patch. But the LB and RB buttons are also the shiffter paddles, but that's M$ button protocol issue.

Now that they have the new elite controller, surely we will have more button options on xbox?
  • Dunno..hope so..
  • Post a Link to the New Elite Controler... I Never Heard of it...
  • It was announced on the E3 Grimey...Google it and you'll find it..lazy ... LOL
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited June 2015
    In PCars the LSB and RSB buttons can be assigned now because of their 1.4 patch. But the LB and RB buttons are also the shiffter paddles, but that's M$ button protocol issue.

Now that they have the new elite controller, surely we will have more button options on xbox?
    The elite controller doesn't have any extra input buttons. It's just a pro grade controller with changeable sticks and buttons
  • im at work... or just busey Tweekin PCars... LOL... Im done Tweekin with PCars... its just Filling a Gap until F1 2015 comes out.
  • You can look and reply here though...LOL
  • Just went back to re-install firmware 205, turned the DPR & SPR on my wheel down (CSP V1) and with the use of the Jack Spader files, Grimney's overhaul and advice of many others on the several forums I've got a great driving experience with Project Cars on the PS4.
    Not perfect yet, but we're getting there. The brake pedal rumble doesn't work, as was mentioned.
    @ Antoine, you were right to advise non-Xbox One (hub) users to install/keep the former firmware until it's all sorted out. Thanks.

• need help !!  my wheel and base are not showing up in the game controller window.... it is a V2 with the Xbox wheel hub ....this is my first attempt at updating firmware so I have no clue if it is the wheel or me that is messing up..... if I plug in the base and hit the start button is stays red and cycles left to right ... over and over ... help !!!  be nice I'm a tech newbie
    I'll check after work, but I was certain that this wasn't a Project Cars issue. Even at the Xbox One dashboard, RSB and LSB navigated the tabs. With a controller, only RB and LB can do this.
  • Joe,
    With the wheel base turned off, and the 219 app open push and hold the wheel base power button. Blue light should come on. You should get a window open on you screen, follow the prompts. This is going off my poor memory, so worst case look it up on YouTube and or follow the manual.
  • @ Kurt ,   thank you for your reply ...  I will  give it a try tomorrow ... for now it's back to my CSR-E and forza 4 until my headache goes away...
  • Lol
  • need help !!  my wheel and base are not showing up in the game controller window.... it is a V2 with the Xbox wheel hub ....this is my first attempt at updating firmware so I have no clue if it is the wheel or me that is messing up..... if I plug in the base and hit the start button is stays red and cycles left to right ... over and over ... help !!!  be nice I'm a tech newbie
    take the xbox hub off the base and then update the firmware. Once firmware is installed then fit the hub.

• Joe Rugo...I've posted a 'how to update firmware' on the 'xbox one hub shipping' topic....check that one out! After that your hub will work on the XOne.
    In PCars the LSB and RSB buttons can be assigned now because of their 1.4 patch. But the LB and RB buttons are also the shiffter paddles, but that's M$ button protocol issue.
    I'll check after work, but I was certain that this wasn't a Project Cars issue. Even at the Xbox One dashboard, RSB and LSB navigated the tabs. With a controller, only RB and LB can do this.
    I was talking about the PS4 button mapping.

As I tested the XOne version...After 1.4 patch. Still not improved.
    LB and RB are same as shifter paddles, LT and RT are same as Brake and gas pedals and LSB and RSB aren't assignable because they are the same as LB and RB.

• Hi Thomas

Just for inform you, the driver 219 is causing interference in the assetto corsa telemetry, the rev lights in the wheel rim stop to work when i change my car or track, same for my siminstruments dash and android app Hud Dash, all information likes speed, position, laps, fuel, etc works just rev lights not work, back to driver 205 and everything works fine again.
  •   I want to thank all who replied to my cry for help ... although not entirely resolved, progress has been made.. your input allowed me to determine if I was in error or the equipment... So thanks again.

• OK, did I mention I was a tech newbie???  if this should happen to you ..... make sure the pedals are plugged into the slot that says "pedal" not "data"....... duh.....  thanks again
  • edited June 2015
    Dear Joe...even the quick start guide says how to plug in everything. ;)
    But you're good to go now ?
  •  I know .... duh.... now what kind of luck do you think I'll have with set up .... thank for the help and kindness Antoine.... on to set up.... ran my first lap and nearly shook my hands off on the rumble strips.

• after 8 months of hiding in the closet here it is
  • after 8 months of hiding in the closet here it is

Modified CSL seat? I like it.
  • thank you Chris,   I'm a bit better at cabinet making than racing wheel tech.... the seat was relatively cheap on Amazon.  The platform is on casters so it can be rolled away when not in use ,  and allows for the mounting of the seat . Far more comfortable than the seat that comes with the CSL seat.. it fully reclines and, like a car seat, slides to your desired pedal to seat distance.    
  • Nice one Joe...looks great. Fully adjustable seat! Glad I could be of help !!
  • thank you Chris,   I'm a bit better at cabinet making than racing wheel tech.... the seat was relatively cheap on Amazon.  The platform is on casters so it can be rolled away when not in use ,  and allows for the mounting of the seat . Far more comfortable than the seat that comes with the CSL seat.. it fully reclines and, like a car seat, slides to your desired pedal to seat distance.    
    Pedals are different than the CSL also.

• Found this in the PCars forum andI its a Great Tip Video that explains the Tire force setting.
  • After installing the new driver first thing I've checked is accelerator pedal.
    Stuck at ~15% again.
    Clutch/Accelerator magnet screws link on the support page of Fanatec  Clubsport V2 legacy pedals not working :(

I'm getting tired of unplugging the usb cable all the time and clean leaking silicone.
    Do I need to RMA-a mine or is this common?
  • edited June 2015
    Tino Zuvela i dont think your prob is FW related....Check these screws make sure they are Tight.... if they are loose you may have to re-align the pin that the screw holds in place... you can check by taking the screw out and making sure that the pilot hole in the pin is lined up so that the tip if the screw sets in there when its screwed in.... also what i have done is remove the aluminum Cover that Hides the hall sensors on the pedals... i dunno for some reason every time i put the cover on the pedals work for a bit then they start not reading right like yours are doing.

if this does not work then it maybe time to order a new set of Hall Sensors and a new PCB.... i did that for my v1 pedals and they are good as New....and for the cleaning and Lube part I only use Teflon Dry Lube  Bicycle shops usually have it...it goes on Dry and will Not attract Dust...