14 new products online

2»

Comments

• Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited July 2014

Yes there are issues with this sites Quoting system that may need to be looked at by the sites administrator.

This is what I had wanted to post but didn't for some buggy reason

Screw it anything that is pasted is blocked even text??? So I give up on my comment because while I did copy it (Do to the fact I had to sign in again) I don't feel like typing the whole thing over again.

Sorry! We could use a little more user friendly features in the structure of this forum.

• steven loxtonsteven loxton Member
    edited July 2014
    i know that the currencies are not equal, and our tax system is only 10% as stated
     $249USD~$265AUD add 10% tax and you get a figure just above $290. but the price is jacked up even further to $329 for us, plus then add the shipping on top...
  • i know that the currencies are not equal, and our tax system is only 10% as stated
     $249USD~$265AUD add 10% tax and you get a figure just above $290. but the price is jacked up even further to $329 for us, plus then add the shipping on top...
    Well I still think it is down to some taxes/extra cost like establishing Endor Australia, labour costs or whatever else, not trying to rip someone off. If we exclude the higher VAT we pay in Europe, european prices are still higher than in Australia. That would mean that they as European company are ripping europeans off the most. I don't think that is the case. They know the best what expenses they have made or are doing to offer support in any of these regions.
  • Hi i have bought this universal the moment i saw it with the flat1 wheel.
    I have to apologize to THOMAS for my outbursts on the forums over the last 12 months for the lack of wheels available for the CSW wheel base, you have now made me EAT my words about Fanatec and there commitment to the CSW base. 1ce again sry. cheers coops

• Nice!

Here's a picture of my Moto-Lita wood rim. Still working on it - not sure about the button placing yet :-)

• Sorry if this is in wrong place to ask but where can i send my CSR Elite wheel for repair
  • Nice!

Here's a picture of my Moto-Lita wood rim. Still working on it - not sure about the button placing yet :-)

Looks like that rim has seen some action. Still this is about as good as it gets for a historic Brit Steering Wheel
  • They're not cheap second hand either. I moved the buttons in the end and it works better for me like this...