4 Stars = 40% Discount

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator

We are celebrating the soccer world championship and want to share our happiness with you.

Only for today, we offer a 40% Discount on the ClubSport Wheel Base and the Porsche 911 GT2 racing wheel.

This offfer is worldwide but only valid if there is inventory of the product or until supply lasts.

Comments

• WOW!!!
  • Great deal but I already send you a msg about this but please review my oder i placed on Saturday :(
  • Can't get the discount on the site, what should I do?
  • Me too, can't seem to find the discount, so i think it's allready out of stock indicating the pre-order date.
  • Chris  BrosharChris Broshar Member
    edited July 2014
    If it says Preorder in your region the promotion has ended. As Thomas said UNTIL SUPPLIES LAST.
  • da war wohl die Nachfrage groß. 
    Ist aber auch ein super Angebot gewesen. 
  • Guys, This deal was superb and for the first time I really saw results with the affiliate program. Maybe others have better ways to "sell" but for me, this really did the trick.

How about more promotions in the future? Not to this extent but maybe 5% off a wheel rim for the CSW or 10% off some CSP V2's and things. 

I obviously have no idea about your profit margins but with this there was a buying frenzy. Everyone loves a deal, give people more.... It's much easier to sell to people as an affiliate when people think they are getting a special offer.

Thanks,
    Rich

• Ich finde es einfach nur schade
    es war ja ein super Angebot, aber was nützt mir das wenn ich immer noch nicht weiss ob die Base auf der ps4 funktioniert oder nicht.
    Es wäre doch mal eine Aussage zu treffen (WER AUF DER PS4 ODER XBOX ONE MIT EINEM FANATEC FAHREN MÖCHTE MUSS NOCH WARTEN)
    die pc Spieler haben einen super schnapp gemacht, wärent die Konsolenspieler in die röhre schauen.
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator

WER AUF DER PS4 ODER XBOX ONE MIT EINEM FANATEC FAHREN MÖCHTE MUSS NOCH WARTEN
    Also wenn dir das hilft dann bestätige ich das gerne. Nur wie lange kann ich nicht sagen.
  • Danke
    das hilft bestimmt
    ich bin ja nicht der Einzige (glaube ich)
    es war hauptsächlich von der xbox one die rede, von der ps4 nicht so.
    Bei der xbox one ist es ja nur logisch, aber bei der ps4 wäre es ja möglich gewesen, dass die Base funktioniert.
    auf die  xbox one hätte ich noch verzichten können (habe ja beide Konsolen, und auf forza kann ich verzichten. hoffe es dauert nicht mehr so lange.
  • I also come from Germany and in my opinion it is a good idea to celebrate the World cup title with a special offer.

But it is  not a good feeling for steady customers to know that they paid the full price for the same product. I bought the CSW for 450 € and there has never been a discount for a very long period of time, even not at the so called black friday last november. I even think that threre has never been a discount for the CSW until today. I rated this as a good decision because it keeps up the value  of the product. And you had the certainty that there is no risk that the price is reduced after you payed the full price.

This discount on the top notch product devalues the original/normal price and therefore the value of the product and annoys existing goog customers like me.

Why there is no discount for the customers who already have a csw?
  • Great Thomas I would love to buy the CS wheel base with a 918 driving wheel, but at the time I can't, I will wait for your next console product... Xbx1  :-bd
  • I think this was a smart thing to do

No one can just buy the base anyway, the rims and hub is where Fanatec should earn the margins. So its good to get more bases out there to drive more sales of rims and accessories.

I was one of the few who managed to get one before stock ran out, I saw the post on Facebook by chance, I rarely browse Facebook but I did and saw this just an hour after it was posted and placed my order immediately.

I also bought the 918 RSR rim and handbrake, total order of over 800EUR incl standard shipping, so Fanatec earned quite a lot on my order anyway!

My only fear is that Fanatec launches some new base, a "V2" version which has also XBox1 compatability (which I would like to have...) I really hope that Fanatec stays with the CSW and develops an adapter instead that makes it work with the XBox1 as the premium option and perhaps offer a low end wheel with multi support as before with the base CSR.

Really looking forward to the CSW and 918 RSR rim!
  • Ohh and btw, what is the "4 stars" about?
  • Ahh dammit! Always my luck! away from home for a few days when this deal quickly ran out, gutted :( The CSW pre-order wont be available until September and carries the model number 'CSW B EU' would the 'B' indicate a revised model with maybe support for other consoles?
    I think it shows 4-time world champion.

As for V2, I don't think there will be one that supports XB1. That's why they did CSR Elite for x360, because Microsoft didn't allow more buttons than controller had and quick release was not allowed or something as far as I've read. I don't think Microsoft have completely turned around with this console and allows to do whatever controller someone likes.

Ahh dammit! Always my luck! away from home for a few days when this deal quickly ran out, gutted :( The CSW pre-order wont be available until September and carries the model number 'CSW B EU' would the 'B' indicate a revised model with maybe support for other consoles?
    B stands for Base as far as I understand, not for somekind of revision.
  • Was it always 'B'? my mistake

I think it shows 4-time world champion.

As for V2, I don't think there will be one that supports XB1. That's why they did CSR Elite for x360, because Microsoft didn't allow more buttons than controller had and quick release was not allowed or something as far as I've read. I don't think Microsoft have completely turned around with this console and allows to do whatever controller someone likes.

Ahh dammit! Always my luck! away from home for a few days when this deal quickly ran out, gutted :( The CSW pre-order wont be available until September and carries the model number 'CSW B EU' would the 'B' indicate a revised model with maybe support for other consoles?
    B stands for Base as far as I understand, not for somekind of revision.
    MS has changed their policy regarding detachable rims. 
  • Na, mit dem Kauf neuer Hardware oder Rennspiele für die PS4 hat es sich dann wohl auch erledigt, nachdem ich diese Liste gesehen habe: 

Einfach lächerlich...
    :-q
  • Na, mit dem Kauf neuer Hardware oder Rennspiele für die PS4 hat es sich dann wohl auch erledigt, nachdem ich diese Liste gesehen habe: 

Einfach lächerlich...
    Whats ridiculous? Fanatec is represented very well. 
  • Noch sind nicht alle Wheels benannt. Logitech bestätigte bereits mehrmals, dass ihre Wheels funktionieren werden und dennoch sind auch diese nicht aufgeführt. 
    Abwarten ist weiterhin angesagt.

Einfach lächerlich...
    Whats ridiculous? Fanatec is represented very well. 
    Ja, für PC, aber davon habe ich nicht gesprochen.
  • Noch sind nicht alle Wheels benannt. Logitech bestätigte bereits mehrmals, dass ihre Wheels funktionieren werden und dennoch sind auch diese nicht aufgeführt. 
    Abwarten ist weiterhin angesagt.

Ich hoffe, du hast am Ende recht Micha. Es wäre einfach zu schade, wenn ausgerechnet PCars nicht mit dem CSW funzt. Aber viel Illusionen mache ich mir erstmal nicht. Die wollen doch mit Sicherheit zunächst den Thrustmaster-Schrott verkaufen...

• MS has changed their policy regarding detachable rims. 
    Detachable rims were allowed on x360 too, but there is a difference whether it is a CSR Elite and Thrustmaster detachable, or whether it is quick release detachable like CSW and latter is probably still prohibited, because neither Thrustmaster nor MadCatz seem to have it.

• MS has changed their policy regarding detachable rims. 
    Detachable rims were allowed on x360 too, but there is a difference whether it is a CSR Elite and Thrustmaster detachable, or whether it is quick release detachable like CSW and latter is probably still prohibited, because neither Thrustmaster nor MadCatz seem to have it.
    I don't see the difference tech wise between a quick release and TM X1 wheel. It's a screw on yes but you don't have to connect anything. So essentially its a very bad version of quick release. Very Bad version!

• I don't see the difference tech wise between a quick release and TM X1 wheel. It's a screw on yes but you don't have to connect anything. So essentially its a very bad version of quick release. Very Bad version!
    It would be a bad idea to use some kind of a manual connector there, because it probably wouldn't last very long if you change rims very often.
    Greater difference than the time it takes to change the rim on one or the other is that on quick release system like CSW, you can change it on a fly, but if I understand correctly, with Thrustmaster, you'll have to disconnect the base from the computer before you can replace the rim. Don't know about most games, but for some at least, it means you'll have to close the game every time you change the rim. Don't know about console games.

• I don't see the difference tech wise between a quick release and TM X1 wheel. It's a screw on yes but you don't have to connect anything. So essentially its a very bad version of quick release. Very Bad version!
    It would be a bad idea to use some kind of a manual connector there, because it probably wouldn't last very long if you change rims very often.
    Greater difference than the time it takes to change the rim on one or the other is that on quick release system like CSW, you can change it on a fly, but if I understand correctly, with Thrustmaster, you'll have to disconnect the base from the computer before you can replace the rim. Don't know about most games, but for some at least, it means you'll have to close the game every time you change the rim. Don't know about console games.
    I agree about a manual connector. Like I said a quick release and the TM X1 are essentially the same. So a CSW could conceivable work. I have no idea about the TM needing to be disconnected as I don't own one. 
  • Like I said a quick release and the TM X1 are essentially the same. So a CSW could conceivable work. I have no idea about the TM needing to be disconnected as I don't own one. 
    Well they are in essence similar, but I don't consider it as a quick release. There is a reason why it is called quick. You can basically say that rubber threaded track is in essence the same as car tyre too, but nobody calls it a bulldozer tyre or something.
  • Like I said a quick release and the TM X1 are essentially the same. So a CSW could conceivable work. I have no idea about the TM needing to be disconnected as I don't own one. 
    Well they are in essence similar, but I don't consider it as a quick release. There is a reason why it is called quick. You can basically say that rubber threaded track is in essence the same as car tyre too, but nobody calls it a bulldozer tyre or something.
    The essence of a quick release is that no cables have to be unplugged. I agree the TM is a very poor implantation. I have no idea why they would go with a thread and a plastic one at that. The Fanatec quick release is a true quick release. Again I think if Fanatec makes a X1 wheel that quick release would be a option. MS has changed tons of polices regarding X1 since it was announced. If they have indeed said no quick release it wouldn't surprise me to see it change. Remember, "we won't sell X1 without Kinect." I called bs on that and it just took some time and now no Kinect.