SALE: Universal Hub for PC, PS4 and PS3

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
edited June 2015 in Blog
From today you can purchase the Universal Hub for PlayStation and PC at a much discounted price.

EU: 299,95 -> 199,95
USA: 249,95 -> 169,95
AU: 329,95 ->224,95
J: 33.900 -> 22.900

We are selling off this product as it will be replaced by the Universal Hub for Xbox One which has the same features and is compatible to PlayStation, PC and Xbox One. Please note that you can take off the button caps with the symbols so it will look exactly like the PC version which is on sale now.

Sale will only last until the inventory is gone so this is a good chance to get the rim you always wanted to have.

Comments

• Good price!
  • Any update on the phone holder? [-O<
  • Damn wish this was the Porsche RSR Rim reduced. 

I really want to purchase it but feel it's just a touch overpriced. $450 instead of $500 and I'd be sold. 

It's funny how strict I can be with money when I feel like I'd be paying a touch too much lol
  • C'est la vie. I just bought this hub at full price a few weeks ago. I do want to snag the Xbox One hub at some point though. 
  • A little off topic, but..... Thomas , you once said you  would be introducing new seat carpets for the CSL Seat? If you are not going to go ahead with this plan is there any chance you could release the sewing pattern for us so that our wives and girlfriends can make us a new one?

I'd like a material a little smoother to the touch.
  • So will the universal hub on sale now work with the xbox one?
  • Have you read the FIRST LINE in Thomas' announcement ????!!!
  • Marc GilbertiMarc Gilberti Member
    edited June 2015
    my dream is:

a steering wheel
    and
    - CSR Elite
    for ClubSport base V2
  • Off topic but....

Any word on a more affordable xbox one wheel?

I want a quality wheel, I would love to stick with Fanatec having tried other brands before (Have the CSR + Elite pedals and a thrustmaster T300 prior to that) but im never going to spend a £1000 on a base and wheel for a single console.

Any info would be appreciated

• You can't have a "quality" wheel unless you're willing to spend the $
  • Off topic but....

I want a quality wheel, I would love to stick with Fanatec having tried other brands before (Have the CSR + Elite pedals and a thrustmaster T300 prior to that) but im never going to spend a £1000 on a base and wheel for a single console.

Thomas has stated many times they are working on a less expensive lineup of wheels. He hasn't given a ETA yet. ( that I'm aware of) I'm sureForza 6 would be a great time to roll them out.

;)
  • A little off topic, but..... Thomas , you once said you  would be introducing new seat carpets for the CSL Seat? If you are not going to go ahead with this plan is there any chance you could release the sewing pattern for us so that our wives and girlfriends can make us a new one?

I'd like a material a little smoother to the touch.
    I would have my uncle do mine. He's a car upholsterer. Yep, men sew too. :))
  • I thought men only sewed their oats.......... Maybe your uncle can make a sewing pattern from yours and you can release it on the net?

So you are saying none of the other Fanatec wheels are quality? The singular $ you suggest spending wont get me far in the UK anyway

P.S. You could make your trolling less obvious too ;)

Off topic but....

Thomas has stated many times they are working on a less expensive lineup of wheels. He hasn't given a ETA yet. ( that I'm aware of) I'm sureForza 6 would be a great time to roll them out. ;)
    I had heard rumors of it but never knew if it was actually true or not. That would be good timing right enough, hopefully it comes to fruition sometime soon.

So you are saying none of the other Fanatec wheels are quality? The singular $ you suggest spending wont get me far in the UK anyway

Off topic but....

Thomas has stated many times they are working on a less expensive lineup of wheels. He hasn't given a ETA yet. ( that I'm aware of) I'm sureForza 6 would be a great time to roll them out. ;)
    I had heard rumors of it but never knew if it was actually true or not. That would be good timing right enough, hopefully it comes to fruition sometime soon.
    Frazer,

On Facebook a guy asked if anything like the CSR would be made. Thomas stated that a less expensive line was in development. Didn't give any details. So that's all I know. I'm guessing about the Forza 6 release but it would make total sense.
  •  

Frazer, On Facebook a guy asked if anything like the CSR would be made. Thomas stated that a less expensive line was in development. Didn't give any details. So that's all I know. I'm guessing about the Forza 6 release but it would make total sense.
    I don't tend to use facebook much, i'll check out the Fanatec page though. Thanks Chris

Off topic but....

If plastic bases and weak RC motors are your idea of "quality" then knock yourself out.

Off topic but....

If plastic bases and weak RC motors are your idea of "quality" then knock yourself out.

Wow! I'm sure Thomas appreciates that comment.
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited June 2015
    I see Chris, so you think Thomas is going to build a cheap wheel without using plastic and RC motors?
    Perhaps you missed the news he already made a "quality" wheel, the CSW V2?

• I see Chris, so you think Thomas is going to build a cheap wheel without using plastic and RC motors?

Ya I beta tested it so I kinda know about it. ;) Just sayin I'm sure the owner/CEO loves to hear that his less expensive products aren't quality built. Less expensive doesn't mean lacking in quality.
  • edited June 2015
    Chris...sssshhhhhhhhh ;)
  • Chris...sssshhhhhhhhh ;)
    I know I know. :)
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited June 2015
    I see Chris, so you think Thomas is going to build a cheap wheel without using plastic and RC motors?

Ya I beta tested it so I kinda know about it. ;) Just sayin I'm sure the owner/CEO loves to hear that his less expensive products aren't quality built. Less expensive doesn't mean lacking in quality.
    That's a matter of opinion. What makes a "quality" sim wheel today is not what it was yesterday. The bar has moved a long ways. I'm sure the owner/CEO liked hearing how he was broke and Fanatec were millions in debt a lot more, are you still spreading that rumour?
  • Chris...sssshhhhhhhhh ;)
    KaneNL anyone can read your trolling on xbox.com
  • I've been away for a week at Watkins Glen. Just trying now to get caught up. I see that half the posts are still troll bait. Takes a while to sort the wheat from the chaff. Now, on to the next thread. I wonder what news I'll find there. Oh, update. I sent my V2 base in for repair (recall lost power) on the 22nd. Still waiting for its return. Ho hum.

• I've been away for a week at Watkins Glen. Just trying now to get caught up. I see that half the posts are still troll bait. Takes a while to sort the wheat from the chaff. Now, on to the next thread. I wonder what news I'll find there. Oh, update. I sent my V2 base in for repair (recall lost power) on the 22nd. Still waiting for its return. Ho hum.

Sorry to hear. I'm sure your baby will be back in the place of honor in your household soon.
  • That's okay, Chris. I can kill a bit of time 'till then. I have a rear view camera to finish installing and a sound bar to install under the TV on my trailer. It's all good. :-)

• It's just the old update to get the XOne hub working on the V2 Trevor...just a late heads up from Thomas.

Not True. There are inexpensive quality wheels out there. It just depends what the individuals need and price point are and what type of qualities your looking for in the product. If your looking for longevity go with Logitech. People are still playing on 8 year old G25's

Not True. There are inexpensive quality wheels out there. It just depends what the individuals need and price point are and what type of qualities your looking for in the product. If your looking for longevity go with Logitech. People are still playing on 8 year old G25's
    Welcome to 2006. Your opinion of quality is significantly different than opinions from 2015