SALE: Universal Hub for PC, PS4 and PS3

Comments

• "It's just the old update to get the XOne hub working on the V2 Trevor...just a late heads up from Thomas."
    Thanks Antoine. Good news on the home front. I received on Friday my V2 base back from repair. Turned off the security software. Re-downloaded FW219. Attached everything to the base, hub, etc. Connected to my PC. Turned on the base (start button for about 8-10 seconds). The software loaded immediately, recognized the wheel. Base restarted on its own. I calibrated the wheel centre. All good. 
    Connected to the Xbone with the USB. Pressed the start button on the base. Bonded the hub to the consul. In FM5, ran my first laps in anger with the new wheel. Everything going according to plan. After a few test laps, time for some adjustments.
    I went into S-1 for settings. Adjusted the Sens to 200 (wheel rotates lock to lock almost exactly as in the cockpit view). FF is incredible, too much so. I set FF to 75. Shock to 50. ABS at 100. Now, I have the CSR Elite pedal set, so when I get the V3 pedals in a month or so I'll play with that setting at that time. Linearity when at Off was too erratic. If the dog farted, the steering would sense that and I found I was fighting every single twitch. I set the Lin at 30 (might fine tune that +/- 5) to desensitize the direct affect of steering input. More like a real car now. Dead Zone at Off. With the Lin adjusted to 30, I did not have to tweak the dead zone. Drift, of course, to Off. 
    Now the wheel, hub and base feel amazing. Much more pronounced FF than my CSR Elite. No issues with fans, loose screws (I checked avery nut and bolt, all nice and tight OOtheB).
    One thing I found interesting, that I never felt with the CSR Elite wheel. When you go over a left rumble strip the left vibration motor activates. When you go over a right rumble strip, the motor on the right activates. How cool is that? 
    Can you see me smiling? Well I have a grin on my face that would light up the sky. 
    Finally.  

:)) :):))
  • Sorry about all that Antoine said stuff in my post above. This forum SW is funky. ;-)

• Yup funky indeed!!!! It's even posted itself in the wrong topic...LMAO..
    Glad you've got your base up and running mate. It's a great feel...I still enjoy it every time I can do some racing!!
  • Order placed thanks Thomas.
  • Please note that you can take off the button caps with the symbols so it will look exactly like the PC version which is on sale now.

I have the CSW RUHX hub with Xbox buttons I'm wanting to take off the Xbox buttons because its getting used on PS4,

Has anyone done this?

I'm not sure how to do this need help.

Also the Funky switch works upside down I need to invert it, Can it be done???

• Button caps can be taken of by just using your finger nails or little stew driver. Just pull it off.
    Download the manual here: http://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/clubsport-steering-wheel-universal-hub-for-xbox-one-eu.html
    You'll see how to place the funky switch
  • I like pr
    You can't have a "quality" wheel unless you're willing to spend the $

Not True. There are inexpensive quality wheels out there. It just depends what the individuals need and price point are and what type of qualities your looking for in the product. If your looking for longevity go with Logitech. People are still playing on 8 year old G25's
    Welcome to 2006. Your opinion of quality is significantly different than opinions from 2015

I like products that last for years not months so then the opinion of 2006 is a superior one?
  • I haven't had a single powered wheel die on me ever and I've owned lots of them. My MS 360 wheel is the worst powered wheel of all time, but I guess because it still actually works it must be "quality" according to your criteria?

• I haven't had a single powered wheel die on me ever and I've owned lots of them. My MS 360 wheel is the worst powered wheel of all time, but I guess because it still actually works it must be "quality" according to your criteria?

Well my GT3 rsV2 according to my criteria died and had to be rebuilt by Fanatec. My CSW 1 base died and had to be replaced the replacement had to be sent in for repair. My CSW v2 starting having problems within a week so I sent it back for refund I had learned my lesson by that time. However my $80 Momo that still works I gave much abuse for over 3 years. My findings an $80 momo more durable then a $600 CSW v2. As for MS 360 wheel being the worst of all time that's your opinion as people with old still working MS360 wheels may win arguments with CSW v2 owners with their wheels in the shop or waiting replacement. I see things that stand the test of time as having build quality as their functionality expectations may be entirely different. So yes if the MS360 is durable and functions in a manner that was expected from it's initial design abilities I do see that as quality.
  • He just thinks he's mister perfect, with perfect gear, perfect PCars version and so on...just let him do his bla bla bla...he contributes NOTHING but provoking, insulting and hatred...
  • He just thinks he's mister perfect, with perfect gear, perfect PCars version and so on...just let him do his bla bla bla...he contributes NOTHING but provoking, insulting and hatred...

[-O<
  • keith sharpkeith sharp Member
    edited July 2015

Not True. There are inexpensive quality wheels out there. It just depends what the individuals need and price point are and what type of qualities your looking for in the product. If your looking for longevity go with Logitech. People are still playing on 8 year old G25's
    Welcome to 2006. Your opinion of quality is significantly different than opinions from 2015

Pity then with all the quality gear you have your lap times are still 2006 from what ive seen.

Just kick Jason from this forum the guys toxic.

• You can't have a "quality" wheel unless you're willing to spend the $

Pity then with all the quality gear you have your lap times are still 2006 from what ive seen.

Agreed.
    Says the famous xbox.com TROLL named KainNL. Keep talking about your pos4 on xbox.com you little sony pony. The MS reps are still laughing at your project morpheus comment. You actually think your pos4 can run pCars at a minimum of 75fps X 2 screens @ 2560x1440 when it can't even sustain 60fps on one screen at 1080p? Tell us more about what you don't understand it's quite entertaining.

Yeah, they're pretty much all top 1% leaderboard times, but what would you know? Get back on your little bicycle keith. keith who can only race in the slow class cars. I'm ahead of you on every leaderboard.
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited July 2015
    I haven't had a single powered wheel die on me ever and I've owned lots of them. My MS 360 wheel is the worst powered wheel of all time, but I guess because it still actually works it must be "quality" according to your criteria?

Well my GT3 rsV2 according to my criteria died and had to be rebuilt by Fanatec. My CSW 1 base died and had to be replaced the replacement had to be sent in for repair. My CSW v2 starting having problems within a week so I sent it back for refund I had learned my lesson by that time. However my $80 Momo that still works I gave much abuse for over 3 years. My findings an $80 momo more durable then a $600 CSW v2. As for MS 360 wheel being the worst of all time that's your opinion as people with old still working MS360 wheels may win arguments with CSW v2 owners with their wheels in the shop or waiting replacement. I see things that stand the test of time as having build quality as their functionality expectations may be entirely different. So yes if the MS360 is durable and functions in a manner that was expected from it's initial design abilities I do see that as quality.
    Your problems are your own. If all that was true I doubt you'd still be here. I've owned Fanatec Speedster 3, PWTS, CSRE and CSW V2 and not one of them died. 

Agreed.
    Whatever you say, forum leech. You only ask questions, never provide answers.

Agreed.
    Is that so? Huh. Maybe I'll start providing answers. Ya, I think I'll answer a big issue soon. Just need to think of how best to handle it. I'll get back you.
  • keith sharpkeith sharp Member
    edited July 2015

Yeah, they're pretty much all top 1% leaderboard times, but what would you know? Get back on your little bicycle keith. keith who can only race in the slow class cars. I'm ahead of you on every leaderboard.
    Ha

Haha what an idiot. This guy trolls the internet trying to get personal information on me how sad is that.

As for your leader boards never ever even tried - the titles your talking about don't cut it for racing so haven't put any time into them (ramfests). I'm a racer not a spend hours to get one lap guy. I can stick  in 20 consecutive laps within a few tenths that's why I win races as the stats show. And you basically have give up as you can't cut racing. Stick to your hot lapping. 

As for cycling - yes I raced at a pretty high level for quite a number of years. Raced motorbikes too. All pretty normal. What I haven't done is continually abuse people on forums. Why do you continually post your drivel - what kind of person are you ?

• Hi everyone, I've tried looking in various places on forums for definitive answers to a few things, and I hear different things so I wonder if people could give me an up to date answer on a few bits.... I have a set up including the csw v2. I mainly use the bmw rim. So I have a few questions re the xbox1 hub and experiences.

1 how good is it on fm5 and fh2?
    2 how good is the ffb?
    3 how many wheel settings like spring or force, can't be used in xb1?
    4 can buttons all be mapped to hub comfortably?
    5 can you use the sq shifter and h pattern on both the above?
    6 I would like to get the handbrake will this also work?
    7 what is the best firmware to get so I can still race like now on PC and also swap to xb1?
    8 anything else to note or any other comments, or links to good settings tried n tested?

I'm interested in positive and honest comments and answers as I prefer going to the community on these things. But on some things I just cannot find the answers!!

Thanks,
    Marc
  • Hi Marc,

My experience sofar:

1: FM5 is very good!
    2: it's really excellent in FM5 (also I think it's the only game at this moment that uses all the extra FFB/Vibration features of the XBox One)
    3: See manual
    4: Not at this moment...alot of buttons are duplicates
    5: I can only confirm H-pattern in FM5
    6: Sadly this does not work (yet)
    7: You need the latest firmware for the XBox One support to my knowledge
    8: Search the blog? (I posted it somewhere on here...)

Agreed.
    Is that so? Huh. Maybe I'll start providing answers. Ya, I think I'll answer a big issue soon. Just need to think of how best to handle it. I'll get back you.
    Yeah that's so and you have nothing to say i want to hear, Chris. So just keep talking to the sony ponies instead okay?
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited July 2015

Ha

Haha what an idiot. This guy trolls the internet trying to get personal information on me how sad is that.

As for your leader boards never ever even tried - the titles your talking about don't cut it for racing so haven't put any time into them (ramfests). I'm a racer not a spend hours to get one lap guy. I can stick  in 20 consecutive laps within a few tenths that's why I win races as the stats show. And you basically have give up as you can't cut racing. Stick to your hot lapping. 

As for cycling - yes I raced at a pretty high level for quite a number of years. Raced motorbikes too. All pretty normal. What I haven't done is continually abuse people on forums. Why do you continually post your drivel - what kind of person are you ?

You're a pretty scrawny little guy keith, no wonder you use the internet to call people idiots. I don't care what your excuses are bicycle boy. I'll leave DX9 titles to you keith, I live in 2015. I can finish at or near the top of every online race so I guess you haven't learned how to compensate for poor drivers yet, oh that's right, YOU ARE ONE OF THE POOR DRIVERS, bicycle boy. Ever learned to comprehend English, keith? Where did I ever claim to be a hot lapper you must be illiterate. You wouldn't even have time to finish the race against me. There is no such thing as bicycling at a "high level" you fool.
    I'm the kind of person that's ahead of you on every leaderboard, bicycle boy.
  • Hi everyone, I've tried looking in various places on forums for definitive answers to a few things, and I hear different things so I wonder if people could give me an up to date answer on a few bits.... I have a set up including the csw v2. I mainly use the bmw rim. So I have a few questions re the xbox1 hub and experiences.

2 how good is the ffb?
    7 what is the best firmware to get so I can still race like now on PC and also swap to xb1?
    8 anything else to note or any other comments, or links to good settings tried n tested?

I'm interested in positive and honest comments and answers as I prefer going to the community on these things. But on some things I just cannot find the answers!!

Thanks,
    Marc
    1. Awesome on FM5 and FH2, works perfectly
    2. Very good and very strong on BOTH titles
    3. Have no problems at all without SPR , FOR or DRI, It's not necessary in FM5 or FH2
    4. Don't need to map anything FM5 and FH2 are ready to go straight out of the box
    5. Yes, SQ mode works in Shifter Port 1 or 2 and gate mode only works in Shifter Port 1
    6. Don't know, unless you're playing a parking simulator I think handbrakes are a waste of money
    7. FW 94
    8 Ignore anything said by the sony ponies, they can't get anything working.

Says the famous xbox.com TROLL named KainNL. Keep talking about your pos4 on xbox.com you little sony pony. The MS reps are still laughing at your project morpheus comment. You actually think your pos4 can run pCars at a minimum of 75fps X 2 screens @ 2560x1440 when it can't even sustain 60fps on one screen at 1080p? Tell us more about what you don't understand it's quite entertaining.
    It's really entertaining how you pick one post of mine on your kiss ass favorite Xbox.com and blow that up into oblivion and calling me a Troll...you still remain in the tape recorder mode, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE...weak little brat!!
    Your TROLLING posts on these blogs are COUNTLESS, so don't make a fool of yourself any longer by calling me a troll...oh no...your not capable of not making a fool out of yourself!!!
    Troll emperor!!

Agreed.

Whoeeeeehahahahahahahhahaha WHAT A JOKE..you dare taking the words 'calling the kettle black' in your mouth/fingers.Just go sit in that kettle and boil yourself weak little brat

2 how good is the ffb?

Thanks,
    Marc
    3. Have no problems at all without SPR , FOR or DRI, It's not necessary in FM5 or FH2
    4. Don't need to map anything FM5 and FH2 are ready to go straight out of the box
    5. Yes, SQ mode works in Shifter Port 1 or 2 and gate mode only works in Shifter Port 1
    6. Don't know, unless you're playing a parking simulator I think handbrakes are a waste of money
    7. FW 94

If you've read a lot of posts on the blogs...you'll know this weak little brads opinion is worthless...cause he contributes NOTHING but BULLSHIT!!!

Agreed.
    Yeah that's so and you have nothing to say i want to hear, Chris. So just keep talking to the sony ponies instead okay?

Oh, I think you'll change your view of what I have to say.
    It's really entertaining how you pick one post of mine on your kiss ass favorite Xbox.com and blow that up into oblivion and calling me a Troll...you still remain in the tape recorder mode, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE...weak little brat!!
    Your TROLLING posts on these blogs are COUNTLESS, so don't make a fool of yourself any longer by calling me a troll...oh no...your not capable of not making a fool out of yourself!!!
    Troll emperor!!
    You're getting very boring, sony pony. TROLLING is what you do on xbox.com. I actually like Fanatec products . Keep on talking about your little pos4 anime machine with no good driving games on xbox.com it keeps all the MS reps amused. Going to troll the Fanatec XO hub some more? It's funny that only you sony pony little trolls have problems with your setups, maybe take that as a hint, if you're capable? Tell us again how graphics are so important to you, yet you bought the console version of pCars, that was very amusing entertainment!

2 how good is the ffb?

Thanks,
    Marc
    7. FW 94

If you've read a lot of posts on the blogs...you'll know this weak little brads opinion is worthless...cause he contributes NOTHING but BULLSHIT!!!
    Gonna cry, sony pony? If they read your posts they'll see you can't figure anything out. You even had to reverse the button placement on the hub to more fit your girly little hands that are usually busy TROLLING xbox.com.