4 Stars = 40% Discount

2»

Comments

• Remember, "we won't sell X1 without Kinect." I called bs on that and it just took some time and now no Kinect.
    Yeah, seems to be true. Interesting part is that comparing the cheapest prices in my country, the price difference is only 10€ or thereabout. So, they either want to make you prefer Kinect one or it just is kind of worthless piece of hardware.
  • Chris  BrosharChris Broshar Member
    edited July 2014
    Remember, "we won't sell X1 without Kinect." I called bs on that and it just took some time and now no Kinect.
    Yeah, seems to be true. Interesting part is that comparing the cheapest prices in my country, the price difference is only 10€ or thereabout. So, they either want to make you prefer Kinect one or it just is kind of worthless piece of hardware.
    10 bucks! Dude that sucks. It's $100 difference here. And you can buy a X1 with Kinect, Forza 5 and a game of your choice for the original $499. They are also giving select X360 owners $75 gc for the Xbox market place if they buy a X1. 
  • Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited July 2014

Congratulations to Germany on the Win!

Also it would be nice if we had a structured forum option(Like FWheel  http://f-wheel.com/porsche-911-gt2-wheel ) here as well as this blog. This would open up the possibility of having product owner workshops to discuss any issue that may arise with their hardware or software before escalating it into a support ticket that Johannes has to cover when the issue may end up having a simple solution. Having a closed forum with members needing to be accepted into the forum group would keep sensitive materials private and create an area that some users could vent instead of doing it here in the blog like we saw with the FW and Driver updates that really are doing no good in the blog but would be good to address in a closed area. I can't say it would eliminate potentially damaging rhetoric here in thi9s blog but one could hope it could without disrespecting those with the issue in the first place.

• https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/sony-add-logitech-and-fanatec-wheel-support-to-ps4

Good Luck... 
    ;)
    Um, have your tried it on a PS4?  I think you will find it works just fine...
  • Hi to all,

Can you guys ship to an FPO address? Military service men do need to play as well and have this awesome unit. Hope someone can clarify so I can place the orders now.

Cheers and more power!

JC
  • Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited August 2014

• In four years the fifth star and 50%. Believe me I will be updating fanatec.com every 10 seconds...
    ;)
  • im new here, and i have absolutely no idea how to work these forums/blogs or whatever, so out of sheer frustration i'll post here.

why oh why cant i get some decent brake pressure on my CSR pedals, the load cell is set to 10 yet to get any brakes at all i have to push like hell on the pedal just to get about 30 to 40% pedal.

im over it guys, not good enough